How has your day been?

Options
jenny181111
jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
How is everyone?
Had a good day? Had a brilliant day?

For me, it was a good day, I stayed within my allowance, drank my water, had my fruit, but using my pedometer I've realized I do very little walking throughout my day, under 4,000 ! At least it gives me a starting point, and the only way is up :)

Replies

• shar0nann1e
    Options
    I had an afternoon meeting and it was VERY hard to turn down a piece of chocolate torte. Sigh, I know it will be worth it in the long run, but it was hard.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Good job! It isn't easy, but little steps everyday really add up. I had a very good day. I did both my workouts, got all my protein and fiber, and drank all my water. Feeling good!
  • ChaiyaChaiya21
    ChaiyaChaiya21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today my Mom is moving here from another province so it is going to be stress!!!! So I am going to have to really focus on eating regularly and eating healthy. I have a bad habit of not eating in a rush to get everything done and then going nuts at night and stuffing my face. So that is my goal for the day. Hope it happens!! :)
  • jules371
    jules371 Posts: 2
    Options
    First 2 days were successful...now ready for Day 3!!! Staying within calories, exercise and wearing my pedometer. Set a goal for myself of 6000-8000 steps per day. In the past, I was only reaching about 3000. I will someday reach the10,000 like they recommend. :smile:
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Brillaint :D

I like walking when stressed, head phones on, music up loud on my phone, and go walking :)
  • skeet67
    skeet67 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey everybody! Day 2 of sticking to my calorie count!!! Curious about how to add one of those lbs lost or lbs to go boxes at the bottom of every bodies post?
  • lf4179
    lf4179 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Day 2 of sticking to my calorie count!!! Curious about how to add one of those lbs lost or lbs to go boxes at the bottom of every bodies post?
    Go to "MY HOME"
    Click on Profile
    THen you will see "My Progress" and under it, it will say to "add to your site" or Personalize your ticker"

Then you can pick how you want it to read in the guided steps. :happy:
  • skeet67
    Options
    Thank you! I got it!
  • cmglass10
    cmglass10 Posts: 31
    Options
    I've had an ok day, Been having anxiety issues prepping for this bad weather that's due to hit this evening.
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Listening to music helps with my anxiety xx Bad weather? Where are you?
  • skeet67
    Options
    I hope everybody rode the storms out safely! :love: