IronRebel's 90 Day Challenge

Options
IronRebel
IronRebel Posts: 3 Member
Hey Teammies ::wave::

Today is Friday April 25th and I will officially start my Challenge tomorrow Saturday April 26th. My weigh-ins will be every Saturday starting with tomorrow's "Starting Stats" and continue for the duration of the 90 days.

My Goal is not so much a "scale number focus" but a total "body fat" focus. My Goal is to drop Body Fat. What the scale says is unimportant as long as my body fat drops.

I'll be back tomorrow with Starting Stats. See you then.:wink:

Replies

• Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am excited for this, recenlty I've been focusing on body fat percentage and not weight.

Start Body Fat Percentage = 35.8%
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    In! Starting Body Fat Percentage = 34.4%. :)
  • IronRebel
    Options
    Hey Teammies ::wave::

Today is Friday April 25th and I will officially start my Challenge tomorrow Saturday April 26th. My weigh-ins will be every Saturday starting with tomorrow's "Starting Stats" and continue for the duration of the 90 days.

My Goal is not so much a "scale number focus" but a total "body fat" focus. My Goal is to drop Body Fat. What the scale says is unimportant as long as my body fat drops.

I'll be back tomorrow with Starting Stats. See you then.:wink:

Okay here we Go..........

Today is Saturday April 26th and my Body Fat Percentage is 18.66%. My Goal is to drop my body fat as much as possible over these next 90 days. Not doing anything drastic just watching what I eat and exercising. I want to make sure that I can maintain it once I lose it. So slow and steady it is!!

Good Luck everyone!!!!
  • IronRebel
    Options
    Well I was doing great until the weekend arrived. Suffice it to say - Today is Day 1 again. Yup starting over.
  • karih2012
    karih2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyone has cheat trust me lol. I feel one is gonna hit me and soon