I think food is stuck in my esophagus

Options
I ate the insides of a soft steak taco and now it feels like something is stuck in my esophagus. I don't have this probelm with chicken or pork.

Replies

• therejohn
    therejohn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I feel like that when I eat to much, too fast and/or don't chew well...food backs up from my stomach. Good luck!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Took me months to eat meat that wasn't ground. Meat still has to be really wet and soft. Chicken got stuck a month ago and I just had to vomit it up. I couldn't take the pain
  • KCSF
    KCSF Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have had this feeling too. I don't tolerate chicken. I just sipped on tons of water and went for a very long walk. I had the feeling for most of the day but the next morning, it was gone. My doctor told me it just took time for your muscles to move the food through the digestive track. Best of luck!
  • merobles827
    Options
    I have had this issue when eating dinner a few times last week. I can eat my kids chicken nuggets, store bought meat balls and lunch meat with no problems but as soon as i try to eat real pieces of meat i can't handle it. I have made the choice to go back to pureed foods till I learn to eat slower.