Finished first month of myfitnesspal

Options
mobri1130
mobri1130 Posts: 6 Member
Hi all. I'm new to this group. BC survivor celebrating my 10th year of being cured this summer. Unfortunately during my treatment I put on some weight and continued to add to it over the years. The chemo pushed me into an early menopause so that didn't help. But I'm determined to get healthy again. I just finished my first month using myfitnesspal and lost 10lbs. Excited about that but looking for a group to connect with so I can keep going in the months ahead. Hope to chat with some of you soon! xxoo Mobri

Replies

• survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I was Dx when I was 47, estrogen receptive positive so I had to do Tamoxifin & then arimidex. to block estrogen so I too went in early menopause. And weight gain, always had weight problems even prior to that. You are doing fantastic losing 10 lbs in a month! Glad to hear you are coming up on 10 year anniversary of being a survivor. I am at the 13 1/2 year mark. I will be support for you if you need. Continued good luck to you! Rosemarie (Survivor1952)
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm a new survivor. I was diagnosed at 44, in July 2013. I had a bilateral mastectomy, chemo and now on tamoxifen. Help! Friend me! I need all the help I can get because the scale keeps going up!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    new survivor here also....add me if you like ladies xoxoxoxo
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Anybody out there??