January 2015 babies.

Options
Any January babies? Found out over the weekend. Edd Jan.5th. This is my 3rd kid, just had a baby boy Jan 2013, he's 15months now, this pregnancy was a bit of a shock but more than welcomed, I also have a 4yr old girl.

Replies

• fitfoutch
    fitfoutch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Close! Due with #3 Dec 30th! Oldest is 6 1/2, middle is 5 in a few months. We started trying at the end of March and it only took 2 weeks! We were anticipating a few months of trying! Congrats!
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We are trying for #3 right now. If we are successful this cycle our due date will be around January 27th. We have gotten pregnant twice on the first try so we are hopeful but I know it isn't always that easy. I hope I get to join you ladies!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I'm due at the end of December, but my last baby came a week late so who knows! :) Congrats!

ETA this is my 4th.. i have a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 1 year old!
  • papagal212
    Options
    awesome! if this baby comes like my son came (4days early) it would be new years baby! lol. I plan to be as active as I was with him, exercise 3 days a week and such. I seriously feel so good right now, no m/s, still have energy, I feel like I did when I was pregnant with my oldest. I hope I don't pack on the weight like I did with her thou! lol I know m/s can still come anytime now, we'll see! I am crampy all the time though (like I was with my oldest, with my son I didn't have any cramps) I just hope everything turns out okay! congrats to you all!
    cofomostwanted- hoping for baby dust for you! it usually takes us pretty fast to get pregnant as well.