Intro

Options
lavenderdawn7
lavenderdawn7 Posts: 18 Member
New to MFP and eager to get healthy and make supportive friends. I live in Northern California. I work as a special education aide in k-2 and am in the process of enrolling in a BS program in Child Studies. I have several open relationships but no real primary partner. My weight goal is 150 but getting healthier and fit is far important than numbers on a scale. I have lost 40lbs in the past year and recently started to regain so I'm taking action!

So glad to be here!

Lavender

Replies

• JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Lavender,

Welcome!

Like you, my goal is 150, but with less emphasis on that than just getting healthier in general.

This group doesn't seem to be very active, but feel free to add me as a friend. I've found the more friends I have helps keep me motivated. Giving/receiving support on here helps keep me on track.

You can do this!

Jess
  • lavenderdawn7
    lavenderdawn7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Day two down and I'm still on track, lol. Got to pool a bit too late and all the lanes were full. Ugh. Another reason to drag myself out of bed earlier, again, ugh. Just not a morning person. There's always tomorrow! and tonight after work....MAYBE.

Thanks again! Have a great day!

Lav