Mr. Ali's Reflections Quarter 4

Replies

• Well today we did some different excersices such as the elbow plank , and Squats and also stretching our legs up high and our body straight by using a pole Just for balance technique , i felt Soreness on my back after that but wasnt so intense , i will get the hang out if it later on Days .
  • Today I started with "one arm dumbbell row" exercise for 3 sets, 10 times each. My weight for the first set was 30 lbs; 35 lbs for second and third sets. Then I did "back pull-downs" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each. My weight for first and second sets was 5; then 6 in the third. Then I did "seated rows" exercise for 3 sets for 10 times each, where my weight was 4. Then I workout my biceps by using the dumbbells. I did 3 sets for 10 times each, where my weight was 15 lbs. Then I did "wrist curl" exercise for 3 sets, 10 times each.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today we did some inner core unit exercises. Planks, squats, dead lifts, and one more exercise which we had to use the exercise ball for. At first, it looked very easy and simple. Once I got started on it, i started feeling pain in my muscles.
  • Yesterday we had a rigourous work out I worked out with a special system and it was consisting of squats and back raises and lateral dead lifts it was an over all good workout and I feel like my legs really got a good work out and my lower back feels more firm with figure. Excersises like these really work posture and get you into a better work out body
  • April 30: it was cardiovascular day ,it was a good workout. I ran on the indoor bicycle for 30 minutes. Then I ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes. it was good and I have burned good amount of calories in the treadmill because I did fat burn, and it went little faster.
  • Today's workout was focused on new exercises that help improve the legs and back. It was really hard controlling the posture of the exercise because it's the first time we experienced ut and hopefully i'd practice more over time
  • Today i did chest press also , without the machine which was more effective becuase i can feel pain on my side chests . I did the plank for 40 secs was hard at last secs. Also I did Bicep curls with 8 kg and 6 kg later on . I see in time ive been Having good strength better than before .
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today I focused on chest, shoulders and biceps. I did a few sets of dumbbell chest press's then one with the machine. After that I did 3 sets of shoulder press and then moved on to the curls. My arms and legs were still a little bit sore from yesterdays workout, so I couldn't give it a 100%.
  • April 30: I did cardio exercises. Started with the bicycle for 20 minutes. Then did the stairs for.the rest. I was sweating a lot but it felt good.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    April 29: I did shoulder and bicep workout. I did the shoulder press for 3 sets. Then I did the pulldowns and the seated rows. At the end I did the bicep curls. I felt sore.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    April30: I did cardio exercises. Did the bicycle for 15 minutes. Then I did the stairs for 30 minutes. It felt good but I was sweating.
  • Today I completed 3 sets of bench presses at 70 kg, I also completed 3 sets of pull ups and arm curls. I feel perfect today, no sore areas whatsoever. Tomorrow will mark the day that I alter my cardio workout slightly.
  • April 30: Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes, where my average RPM was about 95.
  • April 30: it was strength day, I was in the gym. I did chest press for 85 for 3 sets. I also did leg press for 3 sets, I did shoulder press for 6 for 3 sets. IT was a good workout, but it heart s my shoulder because I did shoulder press after a long time I didn't.
  • April 31:
    Today I started with "one arm dumbbell row" exercise for 3 sets, 10 times each. My weight for the first set was 30 lbs; 35 lbs for second and third sets. Then I did "back pull-downs" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each. My weight for first and second sets was 5; then 6 in the third. Then I did "seated rows" exercise for 3 sets for 10 times each, where my weight was 4. Then I workout my biceps by using the dumbbells. I did 3 sets for 10 times each, where my weight was 15 lbs. Then I did "wrist curl" exercise for 3 sets, 10 times each.
  • Today I wasnt in class
  • malyaseen96
    malyaseen96 Posts: 23
    Today i walked for the whole period i felt heart rate go up. It was a challenge for me because i was still recovering from illness
  • malyaseen96
    malyaseen96 Posts: 23
    Monday , tuesday and wednesday i was absent
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    May1: I did the dumbell rows for 3 sets. Then I did the back pulldown and the seated rows. I then did some biceps workout with the dumbbell curls for 3 sets. I felt my biceps sore after the workout.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today I was absent.
  • May 1: The workout was for chest and triceps. First, I did push-ups 3 sets for 10 times each. Then, I did "incline dumbbell press" exercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 15 lbs in the first set; 20 lbs in the second and third sets. Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 10 lbs. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each. Then I did "overhead triceps exentions" exercise for 10 times each, where the weight was 20 lbs.
  • May 1: it was cardiovascular day, I was walking down and up the stairs for 10 minutes then I started walking around the halls. I had a pain in my neck that's why I didn't worked out in the gym.
  • Mshumais97
    Mshumais97 Posts: 26
    Today is the first workout of the week, and i started cardio, ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes then went to isolation exercises that would help my back and thighs. I still couldn't increase the weights on the shoulder, so hopefully by the end of the week i can.
  • Today's workout was for chest and triceps. First, I did push-ups 3 sets for 10 times each. Then, I did "incline dumbbell press" exercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 15 lbs in the first set; 20 lbs in the second and third sets. Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 10 lbs for the first two sets, then 6 kg for the third. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each. Then I did "lying bar triceps exentions" exercise 3 sets for 10 times each. Then I did "overhead triceps exentions" exercise for 10 times each, where the weight was 20 lbs. Then I did "cable one-arm triceps extensions" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each where I put number 1 for the weight.
  • alhaidosama
    alhaidosama Posts: 15
    Today I did 15 minutes of cycling for cardio training. And also I did some weight training. I trained my biceps with the seated curls. Also I did tricep extensions.
  • Today i did some intense chest press workout and triceps , i did single leg press but i felt pain on my left leg straight away , i did Bicep curls to strengthen my left arm , so i hope i gained some weight .
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    This a check for my reflections.
  • Did some pulling ; some yoga that rEally made me feel good. I did some weight lifts 30lb per hand; made me feel a bit sore with my hand ????. Had a great day at the gym today????????
  • I did the dumbell rows for 3 sets. Then I did the back pulldown and the seated rows. I then did some biceps workout with the dumbbell curls for 3 sets. I felt my biceps sore after the workout.
  • Today I completed 55 minutes of cardio, rather than jogging up the stairs, I decided to take laps across the field. There's much less pressure on my knees, It feels like a great improvement in the end. I secretly took a 5 minute break that backfired in the end.