Who is starting tomorow?

Options
I am excited to get this started with you guys! This will be my first time doing this workout DVD. I am on my last day of 30 day shred today and was really impressed with Jillian and I have heard this DVD is even better so really pumped up! I did 30 day shred 7 days a week but am thinking of doing this one 6 days a week and actually taking a rest day with this one and doing something different like a yoga workout or a nice walk.
Cant wait to start! See everyone tomorrow!
-Jade

Replies

• agent85
    agent85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'm starting tomorrow as well. probably gonna do seven days then take a rest day b4 moving to the next level. can't wait to get started!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Jade, great job for finishing 30 DS!! I have just finished 10 days of RI30.....I am starting Level 2 tomorrow but figure I can jump in here :-) It is a really great workout. Still sweating and definitely feeling it! I work out about 4-5 days doing RI30 (can't figure out how you can do 7 days a week)!!! :noway: But awesome job for being able to pull it off!!
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. I finished the 30-day shred, other than missing the 3 days I pretty much did 7 days a week. I'm thinking along the lines with you Jade, maybe just 6 days just to take a rest day. I'm excited. I've noticed a huge difference in my strength and I know I've lost inches. I didn't actually measure but I'm up a couple notches on my belt so I'm going to measure tonight so I have something to compare. I'm a numbers gal!
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today was my last day of 30ds. I didn't do the complete 30 days took off a few days. I am starting this tomorrow. Was going to try and do the 30 days straight but after reading some comments think I might do the 6 days and 1 day off also. This is my first time doing the ripped so I am excited to get started :)
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too!

Not sure yet about a rest day. On the 30DS my muscles never felt too sore the next day so I didn't feel like I needed a rest day. I'll do 6 days of RI30 and if I feel like I need a rest day I'll take one.

But in general, you're supposed to do each circuit for 7 days right?
  • thanson563
    thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. I took too many rest days with 30DS, but am hoping with having a "sanctioned" (by Jillian, lol) rest day, I will have better luck this time. I didn't take before pics with 30DS, which I really regret. So this time I'm going to....even if only for myself.
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yep, new month and so a fresh start. Hope I have the right mindset to stick with this one. I kept trying the 30ds but got bored and my knees complained quite painfully at times so I might modify it a bit but I'm looking forward to trying this DVD.
  • EmiDeeDoo
    EmiDeeDoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I got too curious and gave it a try today instead of waiting. Whoops.
  • Apollo090
    Apollo090 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am very excited for tomorrow! I will only be doing this 4 times a week (but may increase if I feel the need to). Rest days will be dedicated to C25K. I'm hoping both will whip me into shape by June 1st... and then June 30th!
  • Nomatterhowsmall
    Nomatterhowsmall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! May 1st! Excited to see the results and I am definitely taking before and after pics. Excited for everyone to try it out and have a place to talk about it! :)
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm going to try to do it 5-6 days a week :)
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am starting today as well. I am super pumped to do it!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am ready!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    ME, got mine work out in at 5:30 am this morning...

I tried to start this last month, but ended up sick and then had travel for work and got off track. This month there should be no conflicts. So I am starting again.

I did this series last year and saw such a difference in my strength, endurance and energy! I'm looking forward to another month of hard work and great results!

I'm plan to do 3 days on, 1 day off and do each 'week' a total of 6 times.