HELLO SKY TEAM :)

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
Well here we go again team SKY...
we won a lot of the weigh ins from the last group lets try do it again, please add me if i havent already added you and lets get prepared now, write a weekly menu, batch cook meals if you dont have time to cook every meal, prepare a shopping menu and on the 4th we will be ready any waiting :)
A x

Replies

• reisingmel
    reisingmel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get started! This is my first challenge and any tips that will help me contribute to the team is much appreciated. I'm a new mom with a two month old and I already lost all my baby weight but I want to get into the best shape of my life this year and this sounds like a good way to start. Bring it on!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th challenge and the best advice I can give you is to stick with it. Everyone will have weeks without losses and with gains. We are a team and in it together! Its ok to have bad days and weeks just stay with it and over the next 12 weeks hopefully you will be a few lbs lighter and on your way to a healthy new you!
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to getting started with my first team challenge :-) Good luck to fellow sky team buddies! xx
  • TuBBaSHRiMP
    Options
    Here we go sky team here we go!! So excited! Good luck everyone
  • reisingmel
    Options
    So Day 2... how is everyone doing? I finally got to the gym for the first time since I was trying to induce labor two and a half months ago. That arc trainer kicked my backside but I have so much more energy after all that work. I'm practically bouncing in my office chair!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ok week 1 wasn't so great for me. As the weather gets warmer I will be outside moving around more. This is my third winter in the northeast and I think cabin fever is getting to me. So as the weeks go on I hope to exercise more and get a little stricter with my calories.

My workout plans for the challenge.

Walking outside with my boyfriend. At least twice a week.
    Riding bikes with a friend. Probably once or twice a week.
    When the snow melts I plan to hike in the adirondack mountains. We are going to aim for 2 mountains a month.
    Also my second job is seasonal and starts in May. I'm pretty active at work so that helps with the calorie burn.

All last summer I ate 1200-1400 calories a day and lost many lbs so that is my goal again.

What is everyones plans for this challenge?????
  • reisingmel
    Options
    I'm about to abandon my plan because it seems like every time I try to lose weight is when I gain it and when I'm not paying any attention or I'm trying to gain weight (like back when I was anorexic - not by choice, or when I was pregnant). I really loathe my body right now. I guess I'm just going to try and change things up again and see what happens until I find that sweet spot that works for me. I had a busy work week this week though with a lot of travel and with a new baby on top of that food preparation has really taken a back seat and whatever was quickest was what was eaten. I'll have to take the weekend and just do mass food prep so there are no excuses.
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sorry Sky Team Ive not done too well up to now, stayed the same : / Trying harder this week and hopefully will get a loss. Hope everyone else is having a good week xxx