Team mates?

Options
I've had my jawbone a week now. 31 yr old female from Upstate NY, human resources manager - thank god it zaps me when I sit too long :)

Anyone want to be my team mate? smb1982@hotmail.com

Replies

• vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi i just added you to my team :)
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just added you to my team as well!
  • DeathListFive
    DeathListFive Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I added you as well. Anyone is free to add me to their UP team: obventions[at]yahoo.com
  • JJ48Fan
    JJ48Fan Posts: 50
    Options
    I have just added you as well.
  • swenny80
    swenny80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just got jawbone up yesterday. Looking for some teammates for motivation. Using mostly to aid in weight loss. Please add me. splebans@gmail.com. Stacy S.
  • lilwanda820
    lilwanda820 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just received me jawbone a few days ago ... I'm looking for some friends as well ... please feel free to add me ... frankie2729@yahoo.com
  • lilwanda820
    lilwanda820 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just received me jawbone a few days ago ... I'm looking for some friends as well ... please feel free to add me ... frankie2729@yahoo.com

I put the wrong email down .... wandabatten820@yahoo.com
  • amberaa1061
    Options
    amberaa1@gmail.com looking for friends
  • shibainugal
    shibainugal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sent invites. :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    looking for UP teammates. jac.zgold@gmail.com or Jacqueline Gikow
  • Lotusgirlruns
    Lotusgirlruns Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How do I add people? Its lonely on the UP - most of my friends that have bands have the "fit bit"!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Jacqueline added

@lotus you should be able to use emails to add teammates but I've only been able to find them using names. To add to to your app on your phone go to the left menu, go to team and press the + sign and start typing in names...

Stephanie Wortman is mine.
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've been sending out some invites both on the Up app and here :) my mail is sabrinasbaccanti@gmail.com , feel free to add me!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just saw that I already posted here. ;-)
  • esvbbv
    esvbbv Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I invited everyone up to here. Feel free to add me. Stephanie Voutselakos
  • texasaggie76
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just switched from a fitbit to an Up, so I'd love any invites!!

juliestuart1976@gmail.com
  • sdiver7
    sdiver7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi folks. Long time user of MFP and Jawbone. If you are looking for teammates, add me: smithmartinchristopher@gmail.com
  • kickinmom
    kickinmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for Jawbone friends too - leslie.pennington@gmail.com. :)
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just got a Jawbone for Christmas, for myself, and I'm trying to search addresses to add people, maybe I'm doing it wrong, can't find anyone. Is it easier since I have it synched to MFP to just add people as friends?
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Just got a Jawbone for Christmas, for myself, and I'm trying to search addresses to add people, maybe I'm doing it wrong, can't find anyone. Is it easier since I have it synched to MFP to just add people as friends?

MFP friends & UP teammates are two totally different things. To add teammates, open the UP app & tap the 3 lines at top left. Go to Team, then hit the + at top right. Enter someone's first & last name or e-mail address in the search box.