Week 04/21-04/27

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
Hello everyone so I ended up taking 2 weeks off as you all can see had fell in a slump of bad eating and no working out RESuLt I gained 5lbs which took 4ever to lose lol but I'm back and more motivated I will be working on my eating and Saturday is my sons 1st bday so will try to eat light for a few days

So today I picked up where I left off which is week 4 day 1&2 yeah I doubled up today also
Question since I took two weeks off should I restart or continue onto wrk 4 and maybe repeat week 1 before going to beta ?

Replies

• Breeca2
    Breeca2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I decided to go ahead and start Beta eventhough I struggled getting through Alpha. I think I like Beta better than Alpha actually, LOL. How are all of you doing this week?
  • Breeca2
    Breeca2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone so I ended up taking 2 weeks off as you all can see had fell in a slump of bad eating and no working out RESuLt I gained 5lbs which took 4ever to lose lol but I'm back and more motivated I will be working on my eating and Saturday is my sons 1st bday so will try to eat light for a few days

So today I picked up where I left off which is week 4 day 1&2 yeah I doubled up today also
    Question since I took two weeks off should I restart or continue onto wrk 4 and maybe repeat week 1 before going to beta ?

I say continue onto Week 4 and go from there.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

I'm actually in the same place as you. I've taken two weeks off as well. Not consecutively, but overall. I just jumped right back in this week. I'm on week 5 Alpha. I say jump right back to where you stopped. No need to punish yourself with starting over. Just my 0.02 :)
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !
    I started Beta on Monday. Yay . I find Beta to be easier than Alpha. I did speed 2.0- and LOVED that workout!!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I missed Monday and Tuesday since my son was sick but tripled up on Wednesday doing TBC in the morning before work them Speed 1.0 and Lower Focus in the afternoon and then this morning did Cardio. It's not the exact schedule for week 4 but it works.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Thanks everyone today I did day 3 week 4 with lower body focus and added 30 day shred
  • slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    even though it's May, I live way up north and was not on yesterday as I had furnace issues. I jog/walked combo 2 miles yesterday morning and did T25 Dynamic Core today.

Yesterday was pretty tough...
  • DJ478
    Options
    Week 4 day 4 done which was total body circuit
  • DJ478
    Options
    Week 4 day5 double day ab interval & speed 1.0 done
  • MzFrieda
    MzFrieda Posts: 10
    Options

I fell off too last week. Glad to see you are back on! Same here. I started Beta this week! Excited for some new workouts coz I'm a little over the Alpha ones now :-)