Ok first day of May and all most blew it!

Options
applecheeksaz
applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
Don't know why but so wanted to go to the Olive Garden my husband was like yea sure. Then we both got smart and said we are never going to lose weight if we go out all the time. So day one and still on track :)

Replies

• baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Way to resist! OMG the calories in pasta! :)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    great job! I know how tempting it can be. I did good today too, no cheating and it's past 11 pm, so I"m going to go get in bed soon so I won't be tempted. I don't have it set so that it shows up when I complete my food diary for the day, but I'm going to change that so I can be accountable.

Onward to day 2!
  • traceykiser
    traceykiser Posts: 28
    Options
    Great job resisting temptation! It's hard! If you have a day when you can plan ahead for a meal out at Olive Garden by eating little throughout the day and then knowing what you will and will not eat when you go, it can be done and still stay within your calories for the day. I had Chicken Primevera and only ate half of what they served ( which was plenty!) and didn't exceed my calories for the day. You and your husband could share or ask for a take out bax as soon as you get your food and put half in the box right away. I'm sure you already knos this, but it helped me to know I don't have to totally deprive myself of what I like to eat.
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i really wish i had seen this group yesterday, because i went 300 cals over what i wanted, by eating something really stupid at the end of the day.

great job not throwing up your hands and saying fuggit, applecheeks!

may 2nd today, and i plan on staying within my goals.
  • itsolyo
    itsolyo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Way to not give in to temptation!!!

How was everyone elses' first day of NO CHEAT MAY!?

37062956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    geek checkin in!

i stayed within my calorie and macro parameters. yay!
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Today was a pretty high calorie day for me- but I didn't go over, and I didn't have chocolate or 2 sweet desserts! LOL
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Stayed within my limits, even went out & had a Heinie & still made it fit :)