Quest bars (and fitness bars in general)

Options
sparklelioness
sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
I've just discovered these... I've tried the cookies and cream one, which was amazing, and the strawberry cheesecake, which was straight up awful. But the Quest peanut butter cups are really, really good. Same cals as a Reeses, but a lot less sugar and carbs.

I like Odwalla's bars, specifically the Blueberry Swirl, and it keeps me reasonably full for a while..

I love Clif bars but I feel guilty when I eat them because they're just so sweet. I want to tell myself I"m doing something healthy when I eat them, but a little voice in my head keeps whispering that it's just a dressed up candy bar with a bit more fiber and protein. The peanut butter chocolate chip is SO good though...

what bars do you like? And how "healthy" do you really think they are?

Replies

• itsolyo
    itsolyo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i like the quest bars, they're the only ones i've been able to find that are low carb and high fiber.

i personally don't like protein bars and have not tried a lot, but the quest bars in the microwave for like 30 seconds? amazing!!!
  • geek23ka
    geek23ka Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    cookies and cream is my favorite quest bar.

i like the special k chocolate peanut butter bars for a treat. i need to try the quest peanut butter cups. i could eat my bodyweight in reeces. lol

i use mostly the special k bars and body fortress chocolate peanutbutter protein shake. the bars for when i want candy but dont want to be too much of an idiot, and the shakes to keep my protein intake up while also consuming something other than meat.