Week two goals

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
If you didn't share your goals for this second week of the challenge on the previous thread, please do so here. I will aim to always make two separate threads, so that it really feels like a fresh beginning :)

Replies

• mykizmom
    mykizmom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Since I did reach all of my goals for week one, I plan to continue to do them this week.

Exercise goal for week 2- Get in the gym four day Monday - Thursday and walk a few days to get ready for the breast cancer walk May 10th

Nutrition goal for week 2 - Get my fruits and vegetables in daily, and drink my gallon of water.

Wellness goal for week 2- Is to keep my thoughts positive and to speak positive and to surround myself with positive people, also to reach out to other.

Reward for week 2 - My reward will be doing the 5k walk/run for breast cancer, I will be walking this but will run the next one :-)
  • df1982
    Options
    Eating goal - no gluten + no food with added sugar

Fitness goal - run with my dog three mornings + gym three times

Wellness goal - make time to read my novel at least twice
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Fitness goal: continue 5 day a week work out. Plus walk 30 min 3 times this week.
    Nutrition goal: drink my 8 glasses of water daily
    Wellness goal: 30 minutes of "me" time to slow my mind, reflect, and relax
    Reward: hour long bubble bath with no interruptions- complete with music and candles!
  • df1982
    Options
    Ha ha I forgot my reward! I'll try to find a Groupon for a manicure/pedicure combo next weekend.
  • b1moon
    b1moon Posts: 3
    Options
    My goals for week two are:
    1. jog 2 times outdoors
    2. drink 8 - 10 glasses of (200ml) water per day
    3. do yoga once

I aim to keep this weeks goals small and easy to achieve since I will write three really big exams in the next ten days, which means i wont have enough timeto focus on my fitness goals. Since i can`t think of a reward which is not very time consuming I will leave it completely out this week :)
    Once again I wish you all good luck with your goals and I hope you will achieve them whilst having a good and happy week.:smile:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Do all 6 Combat workouts for the week

Nutrition: Continue to "cook out of the pantry" and make wise choices for dinner

Wellness: Make time to work in the yard if it's not rainy (I love working outside)

I'll stick with the olive oil masque for my hair for the reward since I missed it for last week.

Good luck everyone :)
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    1. enjoy my runs
    2. no eating after supper
    3. love myself no matter what
  • JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I met my fitness goal last week of 3 cardio sessions and 2 strength, so this week I want to see if I can do 3 cardio and 3 strength, even if the strength is just a 10 minute circuit after a run.

Nutrition- this week I want to say no to desserts except for 1 day :)

Wellness- I moved this weekend and am busy and settling into a new place, so I just want to take some time before bed each night to chill and relax and tell myself I did good today and set a few goals for the next day. One day at a time!
  • Confidently
    Confidently Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Exercise goal- start week 1 of couch25k/ 30 minutes workouts minimum 5 days
    Wellness goal- practice meditation 4 days for 10 minutes a day
    Nutritional goal- stay within calorie goal and make serious effort to hit macros
    Reward- purchase first kettlebell

Same as last week. i did a training run today and I felt ok so I think I will keep trying to run.
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    1.) add 2 new cardio workouts this week in addition to my 5 days of current workout routine
    2.) allow myself one dessert this week only
    3.) take care of myself mentally this week by taking some time everyday to process my thoughts in silence
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Fitness - Get at least 30 min exercise daily

Nutrition - Stop eating when I feel full :)

Wellness - When I feel stressed or overwhelmed, take a step back and reevaluate my feelings. Be mindful of how I feel and how I approach stressful situations.

Week 2 Reward - Have a nice long soak in the hot tub

P.S. My reward for week 1 was supposed to be shopping for a new handbag... Well, I shopped for new pajamas instead! And bought an awesome set that look great on the slimmer me! :) I definitely feel rewarded ;)

Good luck, everyone! We can do it!!
  • Ramen237
    Options
    I met my fitness goal last week of 3 cardio sessions and 2 strength, so this week I want to see if I can do 3 cardio and 3 strength, even if the strength is just a 10 minute circuit after a run.

Nutrition- this week I want to say no to desserts except for 1 day :)

Wellness- I moved this weekend and am busy and settling into a new place, so I just want to take some time before bed each night to chill and relax and tell myself I did good today and set a few goals for the next day. One day at a time!

I like those goals, Katie! Especially the wellness one - a lot of people overlook the importance of reflecting on their day, and their state of mind. We end up trapped in our daily routines because we don't allow ourselves a few moments to put the brakes on..
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Fitness - Do 6W6P
    Nutrition - Don't eat over my calorie goal
    Wellness - Try to read at least 3 or 4 nights before bed
    Reward - Keep saving for my trip to Yosemite in July :)
  • Ramen237
    Options
    Taylorxxlynne - love your reward! I've always wanted to go to Yosemite :)

I will also quickly summarize my progress this week so far. I'm going up to Maine for an entire week starting this weekend, and so I won't have the chance to give a Sunday update. So a Thursday update will have to suffice :)

I've met my goals of 30 min/day exercise so far, and I've been doing a lot of yoga, which REALLY helped me with back pain and muscle cramps (not to jinx myself lol).

I tried being more mindful of when I start feeling full, and stop eating at that point. There were a few times when I didn't stop, just kept going, but thankfully no harm was done, as it was mostly eating another banana or another slice of bread, etc. I don't even dare imagine what could happen if more destructive foods are present during my "weak moments..." This is an area I will keep working on...

Also, I'm giving myself a pat on the back for handling stress in appropriate ways (a.k.a. not pigging out like there's no tomorrow). Because there IS a tomorrow, and I'm WORKING HARD for it, and I want to be accountable for my behavior, so that I can enjoy the fruits of my efforts :)

I know this is a thread for Week 2 goals, but since I won't have the chance to post about my Week 3 goals on Sunday, I'll do it here, very quickly:

Exercise: 30 min a day
    Nutrition: I will be aware of the signals my body is sending me
    Mental wellness: same goal as Nutrition :)

Have a great weekend, everyone! :flowerforyou: Good luck with your goals! Even if things aren't going the best for you, remember that there's a brand new day right after this one, and stay positive! :drinker: