Optional: What are your fitness goals for this challenge?

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
There are so many ways to measure progress besides the scale - fitness is a big one. Maybe you didn't lose weight this week, but you ran a bit further, or lifted something a bit heavier, than you did last week.

Sixty days is a long time - enough time to see some real progress in this area. Where do you want to be at, at the end of 30 days? What about at the end of 60 days?

By our half way point, I want to FINALLY have finished off Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD (I hate push ups!), and by the end of the challenge I want to have finished off doing the Couch to 5k runs with my dog. I also want to start swimming once or twice a week when the outdoor pool near my house opens at the end of May. By the end of the challenge, I hope to be swimming 2 km in there!

Replies

• JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is also the couch 2 5k app! I have hated running my whole life so this will be a big deal if I can make it. I'm on week 3 and I won't lie it is tough! My other non scale goal is just looking good in a bathing suit! I will just know when I reach that point. Right now I'm like eh- I want to love that midsection! Can I get an amen?
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amen!