May 4th

Options
thanson563
thanson563 Posts: 75 Member
I finally started! I guess I needed a break after 30DS. I find it to be much more of a workout. Who else got Ripped today? :)

Replies

• rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I helped my MIL with a yard sale all weekend so I have not Ripped since Friday. :( But I plan on jumping right back into it tomorrow!!! I totally get needing a break after Shred, that was tough! Best of luck everyone!
  • agent85
    agent85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    me! the first day seemed easy but by day 3 my neck and backs of my legs were sore. its getting better now. but i think this dvd is a bit more advanced than 30ds. kinda scared of the next levels.
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did my day 4 today. I felt a difference today, actually wasn't dying by the end! I am also scared to see how hard the next level is.......
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did a long walking workout on Saturday and took Sunday off. I am excited to get back into it today for Day 3. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
  • educatyion
    educatyion Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 3 completed for me, great start to the week!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Today was day 4 of week 1 for me.

I have to say, I hate the cardio. I hate the running man and the damn butt kicks! Part of it is probably that my daughter's bedroom is below our living room where I do the workout, and since I'm up at the butt-crack-of-dawn to work out, I feel bad jumping around above her. But the other part is that I just hate it!

I do feel stronger today, and while I won't say it's easier, I know I'm getting better!
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    Yesterday was day 4 for me. It is slowly getting a little easier. I still think it is an awesome workout. So i had my husband who is in really good shape do workout 4 yesterday to see what he thought of it, he did it all advanced with heavy weights but at the end he was laying in a pile of sweat. it was pretty intense. SO that scared me a little bit. If any of you have looked at the other levels you will see what I am talking about. But with that said I am excited to continue on and hope to advance to that level and not die. lol have a good day everyone!