Options
    My list:
    1. PB Crave cookie dough
    2. PB&CO Cinnamon Raisin Swirl
    3. PB&CO Dark choc dreams
    4. Wild squirrel nut butters pretzel PB
    5. PB&CO Heat is On

What are you're favourites?

CD I never tried any of those and nor I seen them in my market. I just by the all natural one, but if I had a choice there is this one with honey that tastes the bomb. Now when I eat oatmeal I usually add non sugar bittersweet chocolate. About 3 small ones less than maybe 20 calories. Then I throw pb and it makes such an awesome breakfast.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    PB&CO bees knees? I've got that one as well. It's ok but doesn't make my top 5. You could always just get PB & add honey I guess :P

When I do my oats I use peanut flour while cooking to save a few cals & a bit more protein & then I add whatever flavoured PB at the end and melt it in. Sooooo good :smile:
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    My top 5:

1. Skippy Roasted Honey Nut (I know, trans fat)
    2. PB&Co White Chocolate Wonderful
    3. PB Crave Cookie Nookie
    4. PB&Co Cinnamon Raisin Swirl
    5. PB&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams

I need to branch out more. This list was tough to make because there are almond butters that I like more than some of these peanut butters. Also, has anyone here tried Biscoff spread?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Wow, a fair few people really love the WCW. I didn't care for it that much & I really love white chocolate!

I do like that Justin's choc/almond butter but it's still got nothing on the texture of DCD IMO.

And I wanted to try biscoff spread but I only found out about after I returned to Oz and we don't get it here.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    For me, it's all about the taste of WCW. It tastes just like a Reese's cup to me.

Barney Butter is great. It's almond butter but it has the exact same texture as PB. It's not grainy like every other almond butter I've had. Not that the graininess is a bad thing, Justin's maple almond butter is my favorite.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate. I eats all the peanut butters!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    plain ol regular for me....however i do like the stuff with honey too....I love pb so much , I dont want to taste anything else lol