how many calories did you burn today?

Options
foxytrotter82
foxytrotter82 Posts: 65 Member
1550 - hours and hours of walking across town to the park, around town and back home. Not a typical day. Usually around 500

Replies

• chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey i would normally burn just under 500 if i went my normal route up to my mums lol. but they heat here is bad and i had my jacket on :( so i took the canal lol.

I walked up and back 300 each way and just done 60 mins doing house work.

Total calories burned 815.
  • Kitty70f9
    Kitty70f9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I burned just under 1500! Not a typical day for me, either. We've been trying to finish moving for a month now, and haven't been getting much done (we only moved a few blocks away). So yesterday I went in on my own and packed up and cleaned the entire kitchen and most of the living room. Then I cleaned our current residence like a banshee (loudly and frantically, lol), while carrying my fussy two year old. I was pretty beat by end of the day.
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I did A LOT of walking together, but left my Body Bugg at home today, so I have to guess on my calorie burn for the day. Without working out (only work related activities), my average calorie burn is around 200- 250. So I am going on a lower scale of 150 calories burned for the day.