Hi! I'm new!!

Options
Hello! My name is Crystal aka Tea Time Mommy! I am a woman of faith as of March 30th, 2008 when I got saved. Yesterday was my *6year birthday with Jesus* He saved me from a lot of things I couldn't get away from myself and life has been amazing ever since!
He is currently helping me overcome over eating, and striving to live a healthier lifestyle :) I want to use discipline in my eating habits to help me to draw a closer relationship with God. I *haven't arrived* or anything, and I greatly appreciate being invited to the group!! Thanks!! :smooched:
I am excited that this group exists, this is great!! :)

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Crystal! So glad you decided to join!:flowerforyou: You have such great energy, I am sure you will be a positive help for so many!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your positive attitude is infectious :-) may God continue to bless you on your Journey.

Kaela x
  • debbieannbuck
    debbieannbuck Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome Crystal,
    We do our best to inspire people on their weight loss journey but you are the one inspiring us.
    God bless you
  • kimmieb2u
    kimmieb2u Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love your post Crystal aka TeaTimeMommy! :happy:

The Lord inhabits our praises so I'm going to add to yours!

The Lord is continually overwhelming me with his mercy and grace. When I look at how He has watched over me, covered me, been soooo patient with me and cared for my needs, I still tear up.

My greatest thanks is for the scriptures that say He will never leave us nor forsake us and that He who began a good work in me will carry it to completion. I may not be super strong, I may doubt myself, but the LORD has proven himself through His Word every single day of my life.

On Christ the Solid Rock I stand
    All other ground is sinking sand
    All other ground is sinking sand...