July 2014

Options

Replies

• DebbieDimples
    DebbieDimples Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm due first baby on July 20th, very exciting times! Still trying to exercise when possible(when I'm not falling asleep on the couch!) and eating very healthily! Feel free to add me, be nice to have some pregnant friends on here x
  • vlmcwilliams
    vlmcwilliams Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Due 18th August with my first :)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    July 23rd with my second girl :)
  • roma2011
    roma2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, great idea for other June/July/August mums-to-be to link up, a bit of moral support and motivation from people going through the same thing will hopefully help some of us along the way. Feel free to add me! I'm due my first baby on July 14th. :smile:
  • spencermag
    spencermag Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Due July 7th with my second little girl. Struggling with weight gain in lately please add me as a friend.
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    How are you ladies feeling?
    I am eating less lately... getting up is harder and harder as the weeks pass... Baby kicks me in strange places.
    I feel pretty good for the most part.
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have been sick since Friday with a stomach bug. Have not worked out since last Wednesday and feel so bummed about it. But I have no strength in me since nothing would stay in my stomach :(

Sleeping has become very difficult too. Last 9 weeks, I don't know how I will bear it that long !
  • saintpaulJess
    saintpaulJess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been really sick with a cold/virus thing the last week or so. It's affected my sleep as well, so the past few days have been rough. I've still been running about three days a week, which has really helped me. I have less than ten weeks left now!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am due with my second child on June 15th.

I too have been dealing with a cold. Not fun.
  • seidel1325
    seidel1325 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Due July 7th (second child, baby girl)
  • hiba_84
    Options
    I am eating less too, well at least most days. Big meals started to make me very uncomfortable and are taking forever to digest. I am trying to eat smaller snacks.

Kicks became really painful.
    How are you ladies feeling?
    I am eating less lately... getting up is harder and harder as the weeks pass... Baby kicks me in strange places.
    I feel pretty good for the most part.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Back kicks and squirms are definitely at the point of Painful! Some days I could swear he is trying to kick or claw his way out through my ribs or sides, surprised he can move and kick like that, to the point of pain on my end and doesn't break the water!
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Due July 26th :smile:
  • HeyNikkita
    Options
    July mommies - WE ARE SOOOO CLOSE! How is everyone doing, if you haven't had your baby yet?? OR if you HAVE!
  • seidel1325
    seidel1325 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    No baby yet...9 days and counting : )
  • hiba_84
    Options
    No baby yet. Still waiting.
    38+3 today!
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    I had my baby June 13th

Still not getting enough sleep at night
  • 8ritt55
    8ritt55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Due in four days!!! If he doesn't come before then, I'm getting induced on the 10th!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Due in 11 days if not will be induced on the 19th July ... And that if she makes her arrival then this is also my sons birthday lol
  • HeyNikkita
    Options
    I'm due in 10 days. I'm getting swept on 7/3 (puts me at 39+1 on that day). Perhaps a July 4 or 5 baby if it works! I am feeling heavy duty. I am eating like a monster and I shut my eyes to the scale. I am still logging my food. I'm finally using my pregnancy as an excuse to stuff my face.