Week Two=Sore Arms....

Options
rwieber
rwieber Posts: 188 Member
I'm only on Day 2 of Week 2 and I am sore! That's a good thing. My arms, shoulders etc. are feeling it. I don't think my form is too good on this level. I do NOT like the push ups with the frog leg thing. I think I will be doing each level for 2 weeks (8-10 workouts...or 4-5 each week). I don't think 5 workouts on each level is enough for me (don't know that I will be ready for the next level that soon). Anyway, glad this DVD is kicking my butt....making me sweat.. Kudos to you people who say it's easy and use heavy weights. I'm using 5lbs and that's a struggle, especially at the end! Let's keep on pushing along :-) I know it's good for me (and you)......

Replies

• pixelled
    pixelled Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I've only done Week 2 once but I really felt it in my arms and especially my shoulders. I thought I might be doing the planks poorly because I didn't feel it so much in the abs but then again, I do a lot of ab work so it may be tougher to get sore there.

My glutes really felt it with Week 1, and a little with Week 2 but they may be getting used to all the lunges and squats so it wasn't as bad as week 1. I could barely walk after W1D1.

Not complaining though.. I always hope my workout will make me feel it the next day or two after.
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ah, you are scaring me! I am not looking forward to week 2! On day 4 of week 1 and it took everything in me to finish today, but I did it!! Good luck with continued growth in level 2, I hope to be there in 4 days! :)
  • EmiDeeDoo
    EmiDeeDoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 1 and no day-after soreness has cropped up beyond a pleasantly tight sensation so far. Good to know I have something to... look forward to.
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    oh no.....i just finished week 1....i guess i will look forward to sore arms tomorrow lol
  • ashleyjohnstonn1
    ashleyjohnstonn1 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    ahh i start week two on the 8th. i'm scared... lol
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You girls can do it!!! I'm on day three and either I'm crazy or it's a little easier? Keep on thinking of the results we will get. Happy Wednesday :-)
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just completed week 2. Not as bad as the first time I did Ripped in 30 but it was still very challenging! The plank jacks and mountain climbers back to back is a killer! My goal is to be able to do those without any pauses by the end of week 2.
  • hmrey76
    Options
    i did week 2 day 1 last night...i am not a fan of that cardio circuit either! i am not a fan of all the plank stuff either. I don't like all the shoulder stuff. I think that is why i liked week 1...it seem more leg focused.

i just want this week over with! haha
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 2 of level 2.......this level is challenging and I am not liking the plank stuff either! I am a sweaty mess after so I guess that is a good think.
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of week 2 and my arms handled it pretty good I think. not really sore at all. Guess it is time to get some heavier weights.
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Also, my. climbers and plank jacks in the same circuit are EVIL.
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Week 2, Day 2 for me, after two days of birthday indulgence. I was definitely following along with Natalie today, but that's okay. Just keep going. We will get better and better the more we work it!

My 5 yo son tried to do the workout with me today, to the best of his ability. But he kept stopping and saying it was really hard!
  • hmrey76
    Options
    ^^ haha! my daughter does the warm ups with me and then she is done...she says it makes her sweat. :)