TurboFire 30 Kicks my Coordination!

Why do I SUCK at this one so bad? I can hang with some of the longer workouts, but there is SOMETHING about this workout that has me screaming for mercy before I even hit the first fire drill! What is up?!? I can't keep up with the moves do to coordination or lack of foresight, I don't know what it is!

Sorry, just complaining! I DID get an awesome burn from it DESPITE my 2 left feet, lol! 309 calories is not bad for 30 minutes!

Replies

• kelseyfagerland3
    kelseyfagerland3 Posts: 2 Member
    I don't know that I have an answer for you, but I do feel your pain! I'm on Week 7 of the calendar and I struggle to get through this one, even though I can do the 55 minute ones okay. Maybe because it's such a fast up and down workout? Definitely agree though it's a good intense workout for 30 minutes!
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    At least I'm not the only one, lol! My TF set is from a few years ago so I just got the starter pack so I have Fire Starter and the Low HIITS. I did firestarter today and it was a pretty good burn and much easier to follow. I am hoping that if I do that one for a while I will feel less uncoordinated when I go back to Fire 30!
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    This is actually my favorite workout! LOL!
  • tiazinha
    tiazinha Posts: 17 Member
    I'm the opposite! I LOVE Fire 30, but am ready to pass out near the end of Fire 55!
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    I wonder if it is an endurance vs intensity issue? Or maybe just the specific moves? Who knows' lol. I will have to try to pay more attention as I do them!

In other news,, I did Low HIIT 20 today. I had to purchase it seperately because it wasn't a part of my kit when I bought mine a few years ago, lol. It is a prety intense workout for being low impact. I think I got something like a 210 calorie burn in 20 minutes, and I could follow along well enough (except for whatever the chicken leg move is where you would normally bonce left and right before doing the 3 cross punches)!