Mr. Ali's Reflections Quarter 4

Replies

• May 7: it was cardiovascular day, I ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I did fat burn with the treadmill and I have burned 229 calories. I have noticed a difference with fat burn because the speed was going up and increased the treadmill.
  • Yesterday at the gym we worked my chest with bench press andi did flies I feel like my chest is getting more defined and that I have more power my arms from doing bicep curls and tricep extentions I feel like my core power is getting stronger to
  • Mshumais97
    Mshumais97 Posts: 26
    Today's workout we focused back on the 4 main body exercises. I was able to finish all of them and started 2 sets of 10 on the shoulder press with 6 kg dumbells. I still have thigh sores from the dead lift practice 2 days ago and that limited my leg workouts today so hopefully tomorrow i get better to start working on them.
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    Today was a good day. I did slightly intense workouts with Mr. Ali . It was purely an upper body workout. The workouts I did felt great
  • Today i chest press with 40 pounds total ive felt pain in my joints alos the torso muscle . I did shoulder press 8 kg 16 total and ive done some 10 light reps pushups . Lastly i did Single leg press with 140 pound total
  • Today I completed three sets of bench presses at 70 kg, three sets of squats while carrying 16 kg, and three sets of sit ups. These daily workouts gave me an unexpected increase in confidence, hopefully, I won't get overconfident.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    Today I did cardio workout. Started with the bicycle for 15 minutes. Then I did the rope for 10 minutes. I then walked for 20 minutes. I felt great
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    Today I had a good workout. I did 3 sets of bench press 45lbs. Followed by 3 sets of barbell curls 20 lbs. ending my workout with 3 sets of calf raises 145 lbs
  • Did some leg press which felt real good. Did some dumbel curls which made my biceps real sore . I wish coach ali a good trip to Oman and good luck ❤️
  • Todqy I had a rigourous workout with chest I wanna isolate the muscle build up I want to have a bigger chest bigger arms and abs I did bicep curls and shoulder presses that are at 10 rm and tricep curls that are at 10 rm I feel pumped and bigger everyday
  • Today was cardio day and i was on the bike for 20 mins. it was very tiring but at the end i will get results. then i walked the hallways for the rest of the period.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today I focused on shoulder press, curls and chest press. I only did one set of chest press today because my arms were still a little bit sore from yesterdays workout. For the curls, I increased the weight because I felt like the weight I was using before is now easy for me to do.
  • Today I did cardio workout. Started with the bicycle for 15 minutes. Then I did the rope for 10 minutes. I then walked for 20 minutes. I felt great.
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 7 minutes. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes.
  • malyaseen96
    malyaseen96 Posts: 23
    Tuesday i walked for the whole period. It felt good but i felt like i can still walk more
  • malyaseen96
    malyaseen96 Posts: 23
    Wednesday i walked the whole period
  • May 7: it was strength day, I was in the gym. I did chest press for 85 for 3 sets, and nearly finished the last set alone. I also did leg press for 3 sets, my left leg heart little bit. I also pullups for 5 for 3 sets.
  • Mshumais97
    I focused today's workout all on cardio, ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes then took a walk around the school's stairs. It was a really intense sweary eorkout but glad i did it. Hopefully even better next cardio day.
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes, where my average RPM was about 95.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    On thursday I did a few chest press's then moved on to cardio workout. I walked up and down the stairs. I was very tired towards the end of the period.
  • May 8: it was cardiovascular day, I ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes. Then I started walking on the stairs for another 15 minutes, my knees heart. So I went walking in the hallway for the rest of the period.
  • On Thursday May 8: First, I did push-ups 3 sets for 10 times each. Then, I did "incline dumbbell press" exercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 8 kgs. Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 6 kgs. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each. Then I did "lying bar triceps exentions" exercise 3 sets for 10 times each. Then I did "overhead triceps exentions" exercise for 10 times each, where the weight was 20 lbs. Then I did "cable one-arm triceps extensions" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each where I put number 1 for the weight.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    May 8: I started with the 3 sets of the machine flyes. Then I did the dumbell press for another 3 sets. I then did triceps workout, started with the bench dips, and the overhead triceps extension. I finally did some pushups. I felt the workout was great.
  • Today at the gym i did some random Workouts , i was lazy at the end as always need to practice more and intensely , i did Chest press and Single leg press , I did shoulder press which was really painful first but i got used to it .
  • Mshumais97
    Today was the first workout of this new week. Focused today's workout on shoulder and leg exercises such as the shoulder press and 1 leg press. I was able to increase the weights for poth workouts. For the shoulder press it increased to 12kg and for the 1 leg press it has increased to 80lb . Hopefully by the end of next week i can increase even further
  • Today's workout was for chest and triceps. First, I did push-ups 3 sets for 10 times each. Then, I did "incline dumbbell press" exercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 8 kgs in the first and second sets, then increased to 20 lbs in the third. Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 4 kgs. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each. Then I did "overhead triceps exentions" exercise for 10 times each, where the weight was 20 lbs in the first set, and then increased to 10 kgs in the second and third sets. Then I did "cable one-arm triceps extensions" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each where I put number 1 (the weight) in the first set, and then 2 in the second and third sets.
  • Today I started out with some bench press 3 sets 10-12 reps. Afterwards I started arm rows 3/10 20 kg I was tired. Then I did some abbs through crunches 3/10. My last exercise was back extension, 20 Lbs then 30Lbs.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today I did 3 sets of inclined bench press's. After that I did 3 sets of curls and 3 sets of triceps workout. My arms were really sore after the workout and I was toasted.
  • Today I completed 54 minutes of cardio. I should probably start showing up to class before I begin my daily routine, in doing so, my grades will shape up just like I need them to.
  • Today mrs. Ali suggested that I start my core of for today in order to look fit. I also tried working out with the bands but it was morr difficult than I thought. Im looking forward to tomorrow.