How is everyone doing?

Options
Kitty70f9
Kitty70f9 Posts: 30 Member
I know we are only 6 days in, but how is everyone coming along? Anyone need any support or a shoulder? Need to rant?

Mini-rant: My coworker brought 2 dozen sugar cookies today! There's only 5 of us here, and we're all trying to eat healthier. Grr!

Weight loss wise, I am doing good, but I always do really well the first week or so...water weight or something. I dunno. But I am also doing well by keeping my calorie goal and getting some exercise in. I do need to try to throw more veggies in as the past couple days I haven't been doing that. I am starting to rely too much on my protein/fiber/coffee shakes, lol. They are just so darn helpful, and they curb my urge for sweets to a degree.

How about y'all? How are you doing?

Replies

• chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey hun im not to bad. My little girl ruined my lunch. stealing it of me and poured it on the floor. lol

so i was at work starving away. didnt go crazy when i came home though. ending up having 2 snacks to bumped my calories up a big. and im stil way under aswell lol.

when is our first weight on here? i cant remember. really wanna get another dress size off because i have these shorts i bought but they make things to small lol. so instead of being a 16 they are more like a 14 :(.
  • Kitty70f9
    Options
    Hey hun im not to bad. My little girl ruined my lunch. stealing it of me and poured it on the floor. lol

so i was at work starving away. didnt go crazy when i came home though. ending up having 2 snacks to bumped my calories up a big. and im stil way under aswell lol.

when is our first weight on here? i cant remember. really wanna get another dress size off because i have these shorts i bought but they make things to small lol. so instead of being a 16 they are more like a 14 :(.

I don't know. I was wondering as well. Sort of why I posted this to see how everyone was doing.
  • teyadu133
    teyadu133 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning ( I think I will try to weigh once a week, every Tuesday) and I have only lost about half a pound. Oh well, I'll take it over a gain I guess. I did pretty well on sticking to my calorie limit last week, but did not do so well over the weekend. I'm still not getting much exercise, though. I have got to start getting up earlier and getting something done in the AM because by the time i get home from work, cook supper, and clean up the house, it is already going on 8 PM and I'm too tired! Hope everyone is seeing or feeling at least a little improvement, because that will help us stay motivated!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    you have done really well though. Remember you have lost alot. Things may slow down. Need to keep changing things up lol

Im terrible weighter to lol so dont worry. I lost half a pound so far haha. But i like to hold of adding it on here so it looks like a bigger loss at the end of the week lol.

Ive got 60lbs more to go before i get to my big target. thats when ill be in my right healthy weight zone. But i really wanna get down a dress size or 2 before i go on holiday at the end of August.

I wanted these shorts to fit lol.

Still cant believe ive lost nearly 2 stone (25lbs) in 46 days :) thats just over a month right? ive got 3.5 months to go aaaah lol
  • SkylerDriveMommy
    Options
    I am struggling to stay committed. The wedding that I am attending is now 5 WEEKS AWAY so I am trying to use that as motivation.

I generally weigh myself on Mondays, but will adjust that if we're going to be doing weigh-ins here.

Also, I'm very frustrated that I cannot set up my Weight Loss ticker. When I click "ticker" it takes me back to the home page. Any idea how I can fix this?
  • Kitty70f9
    Options
    I weighed this morning ( I think I will try to weigh once a week, every Tuesday) and I have only lost about half a pound. Oh well, I'll take it over a gain I guess. I did pretty well on sticking to my calorie limit last week, but did not do so well over the weekend. I'm still not getting much exercise, though. I have got to start getting up earlier and getting something done in the AM because by the time i get home from work, cook supper, and clean up the house, it is already going on 8 PM and I'm too tired! Hope everyone is seeing or feeling at least a little improvement, because that will help us stay motivated!

A little improvement is always better than nothing! And little improvements over time tend to stick more than giant ones in a short time!
  • Kitty70f9
    Options
    I am struggling to stay committed. The wedding that I am attending is now 5 WEEKS AWAY so I am trying to use that as motivation.

I generally weigh myself on Mondays, but will adjust that if we're going to be doing weigh-ins here.

Also, I'm very frustrated that I cannot set up my Weight Loss ticker. When I click "ticker" it takes me back to the home page. Any idea how I can fix this?

You can do this, just take it a day at a time, and don't get down on yourself if you aren't satisfied by the wedding. There will always be another event that you want to look good for, and if you just let yourself slide after the wedding, then you will have to start all over (been there, lol).

As for the ticker, that is strange. If you haven't gotten it to work yet, I would suggest using the help link.
  • smedynski
    smedynski Posts: 20
    Options
    Week has been pretty good so far. I am getting in my 60 minutes of activity, but its not always as high intensity as I would like it to be. Food and water intake have been great. i'm down another 1.4 lbs so far since I weighed in for my starting weight on Monday so I'm pretty happy with that.

The weather was finally nice today so I am looking forward to starting to spend more time outside!!!!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My week has been going okay. I cant wait until the weekend. Mt weekends tend to be easier than weekdays. My problem is that I am so busy during the day that I skip lunch. By the time I get home, i am starving for carbs. I tell myself to eat a protein bar, shake, popcorn, something small until dinner time. By the time my husband or myself are done cooking, I have eaten half of my calories.

I know I need to plan. This is what worked the last time I lost 52+ pounds. I just need to take sometime to sit down and plan. With so much going on in my life right now, its tough.

Glad you ladies are doing well and losing. I lost 1 pound, but its the pound I gained last week. So not really a loss. Cant wait to see a loss of 2-3. Been working out 4 times a week, but eating my calories back, due to non planning.

I will get better. The weather has been great in Texas Smedynski. I have been taking advantage of it with small walks around the community.