hello fellow Whovians

Options
doctorsookie
doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
I have a question for you all:
If The Doctor were to show up right now, where would you ask him to take you and what would you take with you?

Replies

• TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Good question! The best, most awesome place in all of time & space he could possibly think of (how could that possibly backfire :wink: ) & I would take a picture of my mom.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I think I'd pull a Rose and go back to when my Dad was alive... I know I know... I can't change things, but it would be cool to just see him again. I'd bring my Koala bear stuffy, it was my first stuffed animal as a child and he goes where I go... he'd be like my traveling Gnome.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I want to see the planet with the waves that flash freeze, and walk along them.... and I'd bring handcuffs. You know, to handcuff him to me. >_> (But no key!)
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think I would enjoy just going wherever the TARDIS took us. The only "thing" I would take would be my husband, but he always tells me that he knows I would leave him behind if the Doctor showed up.
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Firstly, I'd like to just float in our orbit, see our planet from above and see Sun rising behind it, then I'd ask him to take me to the closest inhabited planet.
    And I'd probably end up packing like Donna since I can't decide on what to bring with me :laugh: but if I must pick one thing, I'd take a picture of my mum and brother.
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Just take me!!!! I have no idea what I would take.
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to go back to meet J.R.R. Tolkein when he was writing The Lord of the Rings and have fish and chips with him, the Doctor, and C.S. Lewis at the Eagle and Child in Oxford.

And I would bring my two kids who would never ever forgive me if I didn't.
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We had the most horribly cold winter here in MB, Canada so I'd say "Doctor, take me to a warm planet!" Oh, maybe my fiance could come along too.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Great answers everybody! Now that I actually have more time to play I can answer this myself.
    If The Doctor were to land here and offer to take me anywhere I would travel back to when I was 11 and my grandmother was still alive and make sure I said goodbye properly before leaving the hospital. I miss you grandma! As for what I would take with me? Probably nothing because The TARDIS has everything.
  • Theodora1980
    Options
    To the day my brother died and stop it (though that would probably create a horrible paradox). So, maybe just to see him again.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I think I would enjoy just going wherever the TARDIS took us. The only "thing" I would take would be my husband, but he always tells me that he knows I would leave him behind if the Doctor showed up.
    This, but the beautiful thing about going anywhere in the Tardis is that you can go back to the same place in time, within minutes of leaving. This way, how would he know? :) I'd still want him to come with me though.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I want to see the planet with the waves that flash freeze, and walk along them.... and I'd bring handcuffs. You know, to handcuff him to me. >_> (But no key!)

unmmm...he's got the Sonic...he doesn't need a key...unless they're wooden handcuffs.

Not sure what i'd take with me, but i'd want to go somewhere there are tons of aliens and tons of fun...