Hump day check in

Options
tmjdunn
tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
Hey ladies. How was everybody's Wednesday. I did my day 5 today and I have to say I am starting to feel stronger. I still depise the running man but most of the other moves are starting to feel more "comfortable" for lack of a better word. I am going to take tomorrow as a rest day and then start Level 2 and see how it goes...I figure I it turns out I am not ready for it yet I can always go back and do a few more days of level one. I even noticed the push ups weren't too terrible today. Very exciting. How did you all do? Victories...frustrations...let's hear it.

Replies

• rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    No Ripped for me today, just took the dog for a long walk! I have been having issues with the osteoarthritis in my neck, Ripped seems to make it worse. Need to go see my chiropractor and get myself adjusted before I think I can go back to Level one. Hope to be back at it by next week! So glad it is getting easier, tmjdunn! Keep up the hard work!
  • tmjdunn
    Options
    Eep...hope you get your neck better rebecca. I can see where ripped might be irritating it...there is a lot of shoulder work in level one.
  • EmiDeeDoo
    EmiDeeDoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Taking today as a rest day, because today is my monthly Cramp Day apparently. I'll go back to goin' nuts tomorrow, I pinky swear.
  • tmjdunn
    Options
    Taking today as a rest day, because today is my monthly Cramp Day apparently. I'll go back to goin' nuts tomorrow, I pinky swear.

Totally get that. Rest days are important though. I find I notice the best results the day after i have a rest day.