Hi!

Options
silhouettes
silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
Hi guys! I have been a member of this website for a very long time now, years lol. I don't have much time to get into the community but I seen the post on Blizzcon about this and got excited!

I am debating going to my FIRST blizzcon this year, my husband has been DYING to go to a convention and we have both played WoW off and on since vanilla and it seemed like a good compromise considering we just got a raise and can afford it!

The tickets go on sale very soon and I hope I can do everything right to get a place in line to order us some tickets and surprise him with them (he's out of town till the weekend shhh).

Well either way if I get them or not I wanted to introduce myself, it would be nice to know some people there if we get to go or know some of you on here if not, I didn't realize we had so many on here that played on Blizzard games :).

Replies

• plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome! How did you fare with tickets last night?
  • nicheven
    nicheven Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi silhouettes :D

Welcome to our little group! I hope you have a lot of fun with us. There are a lot of blizzard fans on here for sure, and a lot of us were with this group trying to get into shape from last year. if we all get tickets, we should have like a little mini meetup!

I ended up getting some, but man do I hate that new system. The first night, I was in the queue right when it launched, only to get kicked out. So of course im like, aww man, no tickets. Only to find out 20 minutes later that they are still there if you refresh. at 7:30ish it says there are no tickets available so I think, sold out, ok ill try Saturday. For some reason unknown to me, I refreshed the page at 7:50 and got 2 tickets...

><
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed response, been busy and only logging on my phone. I didn't get ticket day one, but on Saturday I had my husband spamming with me and we were able to get enough for both of us :)

We live in Indiana, we plan on driving and taking a vacation.

Currently debating on car/hotel or RV renting. So many decisions to be made!

I am excited to go for the first time :)
  • nicheven
    nicheven Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You will have so much fun! Will it be your first time to California as well?