Any other first-trimester moms looking for buddies?

Options
Hi! I'm Sarah - I'm only 9 weeks along but am already packing on some pounds!!! So I need to reverse that course and be faithful in logging in to MFP everyday and tracking my food. I'm looking for any other accountabilitiy buddies to try and stay relatively fit and healthy during our pregnancies. Feel free to friend me! :) Happy and healthy pregnancies to everyone!

Replies

• papagal212
    papagal212 Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sarah - I'm only 9 weeks along but am already packing on some pounds!!! So I need to reverse that course and be faithful in logging in to MFP everyday and tracking my food. I'm looking for any other accountabilitiy buddies to try and stay relatively fit and healthy during our pregnancies. Feel free to friend me! :) Happy and healthy pregnancies to everyone!

5wks 3 days! add me, looking for accountability as well! :)) ** EDIT** this is my third baby. youngest son is 15months old. I put on a lb, but that can be just inflation and go away in a couple days lol. I am already forming a bump, I can't believe it, I didn't have a visible bump until closer to 18wks with my son. Same with my eldest.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I know we already friends, Sarah, but I thought if I posted on here I might get more mommy friends! ;) 10 1/2 wks 36 yr old SAHM ...this is my 3 rd pregnancy. I have 2 girls- 81/2 and 3. Gained too much with other 2 pregnancies (45lbs each!) and had a hell of a time losing. I lost 63lbs after 2nd child but never made it to goal- (short 35lbs) I don't want to get as big and I have already gained 10lbs! Add me for support!

Stacey~
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

I will send a request, I'm at 6 weeks right now and have lost 4lbs the last two weeks(tender tummy right now) But I think we all need a little help when those pregnancy cravings hit LOL!!
  • jamaicasunshine
    jamaicasunshine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm Beverlee, 33 (on Monday) FTM, almost 19 weeks :) Before pregnancy I had lost 68lbs and was well on a healthy path, even reversed a type 2 diabetes diagnosis. Unfortunately, I have since fallen off track, and although I still log daily and get exercise when I can, having a hard time getting my eating under control again. I've already put back 21lbs and enough is enough! Looking for others to help keep me accountable too :) Looking forward to getting to know you! :)
  • jamaicasunshine
    jamaicasunshine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oops, I thought first trimester said first
    Time mom lol Still would love to be a part of the group though, if that's okay? :)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 6 weeks 3 days (I think, I'll go for my first ultrasound in 2 weeks). I've lost 37 pounds since January and have been very consistent with MFP so i'm *trying* to continue logging my food. I'm doing well with exercising regularly, but the extreme hunger has majorly hit me this week. Majorly. If I let myself get too hungry, I get soooo nauseous. I am seriously hungry constantly throughout the day. I am trying so hard to stay around my calories, but to honest the hunger usually wins. I would rather eat than be sick. :/

This is baby #4 for me, btw!
  • SLL0622
    SLL0622 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for responding everyone!! I think I've hit everyone up (or vice-versa). Looking forward to staying on track together! -Sarah
  • sweetgeorgiabee
    sweetgeorgiabee Posts: 16 Member
    Options

5wks 3 days! add me, looking for accountability as well! :)) ** EDIT** this is my third baby. youngest son is 15months old. I put on a lb, but that can be just inflation and go away in a couple days lol. I am already forming a bump, I can't believe it, I didn't have a visible bump until closer to 18wks with my son. Same with my eldest.

Hi, don't feel bad about the bump! This is my second child and I have a bump and I'm only six weeks going on seven! This is crazy, it wasn't like this the first time. Took me forever to get a bump with my first one. :)
  • SunnyLu3
    SunnyLu3 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi!

I am 10 weeks today (due Dec 10th). Feel free to add me if you would like (any of you). Right now I am just using MFP to track exercise, but may start tracking food soon too... probably once m/s and weird food aversions go away. I find tracking exercise makes me feel more motivated to have a fit pregnancy.
  • JBoMax
    JBoMax Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Around 6- 6.5 weeks here. Going for ultrasound in 2 weeks to know my offical due date, cant wait! Ive been exercising regularly for over 3.5 years, have been exercising some the past couple weeks, but still nervous about doing too much now that im expecting.. anyone else feel the same?
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    jbo - I was nervous, but started getting so sick and exhausted I couldn't work out anyway. You'll be totally fine to keep doing what you're doing, just listen to your body and slow down if you need to!
  • Jess_Forever_After
    Jess_Forever_After Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I am also 35 and due December 14th. I've added you.
    Everyone else here is welcome to add me as well!
  • JBoMax
    JBoMax Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jbo - I was nervous, but started getting so sick and exhausted I couldn't work out anyway. You'll be totally fine to keep doing what you're doing, just listen to your body and slow down if you need to!

Thank you!! :)
  • operanicole86
    operanicole86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found this group!! I am 6 weeks pregnant. I found out right when I was finally starting to love being at my pre-pregnancy weight from my first child who is now 2. I have already put on 2 lbs which I feel is mostly bloat and in my boobs - they've already grown one size in 2 weeks!!! Anyway, I am also looking for buddies who wish to continue tracking and logging their healthy food choices. I was on a 1200 calorie journey that I have since increased to 1600 calories. I don't feel as though I need anymore than that at this point. Anyone who is in the same boat, please add me and we can remain healthy and accountable together!!!
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Sarah, I'm 4 weeks pregnant with baby #2! My son is 17 months, I've been on my fitness journey for 3 years now and logged through my pregnancy with my son and still gained 39lbs, so this time instead of logging I will be focusing on WHAT I'm eating rather than HOW MUCH. feel free to add me!
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 7w3d today and also looking for buddies. Already put on 5 lbs (YIKES), some of which I hope is from the progesterone supplements I am on. Please feel free to add me. I am trying to maintain for the rest of the 1st tri.
  • roxannemezzapesamulder
    roxannemezzapesamulder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 8 weeks. I lost 45 pounds before getting pregnant this time and was finally to a healthy BMI. This is my 6th child, 8th pregnancy. I gained so much weight with all of my other pregnancies. I really want this time to be different!

For those noticing a bump sooner, that is totally normal. The more times your uterus stretches out for pregnancy the faster it does the next time. It is like the body just switches into pregnancy mode and get's going. lol
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 5 weeks pregnant & due January 29th with my second baby. I'm a SAHM of an active 3 year old girl. I'm eating 1800 + exercise calories & working out most days. Anyone feel free to send me a FR! I log daily & support my friends :)
  • oreoelle
    oreoelle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 weeks and 4 days with my first, and let me say this it's been a whirl wind . I haven't stepped on a scale since my last doctors appointment at 5 weeks. Although, I haven't really noticed that clothes are fitting different...yet lol I'm sure I only have a few more weeks before I start to notice. Feel free to add :) and Good Luck!
  • DeterminedToLoseWeight
    Options
    Hello Girls :)

I just found out last week I am pregnant with baby #1 :) I am so excited! I am thinking I am about 4-5 weeks along and due around end of Jan or first of Feb. Feel free to add me :)

Melissa