MIA for a year but I am BACK.

Options
dme1977
dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
Hey ALL...
Let me just start off by saying that event though I haven't been faithfully logging EVERY DAY and I haven't stuck to my exercise routine in over a year I have only gained back 5 pounds. :noway:
That being said, my body has turned back to being a FLABBY mess though. :sad:

Last year my longterm boyfriend and I split after 8 years ( and 1 beautiful autistic child together):brokenheart:
I lost the drive and motivation to STAY in touch with MFP friends so I deleted EVERYONE and have been sporadically logging since. :indifferent:
I look back at my pictures from a year ago until now and I cant believe that I just let all my hard work go down the drain.:sick:

I am looking once again to find WOMEN who I can be friends with and stay accountable to and with. :smile:

Replies

• DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on the spectrum myself, and I've actually gotten to be pretty social on here. I log every day, and am open to new friends:flowerforyou:
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I´m basicly in the same boat ... faithfully logged and lost alot of weight, but my whole body has gone downhill lately and i´m back to where I started 2 years ago.

Why does it take hard work one way and the other way - it happens like overnight? :)

Friend request sent to you!
  • dme1977
    Options
    yeah I took FOREVER to get toned and basically overnight to get flabby again:noway:
    I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. :bigsmile:
  • dme1977
    Options
    thanks so much... its nice to be surrounded by people on the same journey as me.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.