Success Shout Outs

Options
svandever101585
svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
Under this thread tell everyone about any successes you have to report. Weight loss, inches lost, Fitness goals met ect. Celebrate the victories. You worked very hard to earn them.

Replies

• svandever101585
    Options
    I had been pretty far off track after Easter. I was upset when I got on the scale and realized I had gained 7 lbs in like 3 weeks. I know atleast 1/2 of that was most likely water weight because I swell whenever I am not eating clean. That is no excuse though. This past week I really got my diet locked in and have been busting my booty working out. I got on the scale today and I am down 5 lbs! Only 2 lbs to go until I am back where I was. Hope to get that off by the end of the week.
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! :)

Todays doctors appointment brought wonderful news!

since 3/20/14 I've managed to loose 11lbs and 15" off my body. (although 4" was from my bust :( ) Anyways proud of myself and I don't go back until July hoping to be able to show my doctor I've got this! I truly don't want to go on insulin later so if I can stay low carb and use fats as fuel and healthy carb choices I think i'll be good. I was looking at this journey as a diet but I think it will be a "lifestyle change" (Not saying I want indulge every once in awhile:wink:
  • svandever101585
    Options
    That is excellent news! Congrats. If you keep your healthy habits you could reach that goal. I like that you are now referring to this as a lifestyle change. Lifestyles are permanent, Diets are temporary.