spreadsheet to keep track :)

Options
jenny181111
jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
Please could you follow the link and add you name and starting weight?

Thank you

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiDAkhg9bxRVdGZoX2FfRmswSEY2aVR4ODE2LTE2Unc#gid=0

Replies

• jenny181111
    Options
    Please could you add you name and weight here so we can all keep track?

Thank you xx
  • Trundlegate
    Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think I have done it, does it save automatically.

I put my weight two days ago, my weigh in day is Thursdays and I have lost 1 lb so only 19 lb left to meet the challenge!!
    :drinker:
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Yes it saves automatically :) xx
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm just now seeing this I'm about to do it right now have a great day
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Please could you update the spreadsheet when you have your weigh day please? xxx

Thank you :D
  • lf4179
    lf4179 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I decided to make my weigh in day Monday. I updated the sheet with my 2.2 lbs lost this week. A total of 20 lbs so far for me, YAY! I don't expect next week to be as much because this past week was my "take it easy" week and this week I will be back to exercise M-F. I never seem to lose much those weeks and I have no idea why.:ohwell: Hope everyone is doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Loving that more people have entered their new weights :D Don't forget about the spreadsheet :D xx
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Don't forget to update your weight :)

xxx
  • Trundlegate
    Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    updated - Thursday is my weigh in day

:smile:
  • skeet67
    skeet67 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thursday is my weigh in day also.....I have added mine!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Fantastic losses :D
  • jenny181111
    Options
    A lot of people haven't updated their weight, or perhaps most of you have your weigh in day today :)
  • mads_o86
    mads_o86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Got in on the action a little late (on Tuesday) and next weigh in date is Monday - but will get it done then.

Right now I'm almost 5 pounds down from Tuesday, but I ate heavily over the weekend, so I' sure it's only part training every day, part eating right - and mainly food remaining in the body :-D
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Just updated my weight on the spreadsheet. Down 1.5 this week. My weigh in day is Friday. Congrats to all those who have lost weight this week.
  • jenny181111
    Options
    The spreadsheet is looking good :) Good work to the people who keep updating :D
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate, is it too late? I started my forth week past mon.. My next weigh in is Sunday. If it is ok, is there something particular I should read? And where is this spreadsheet everyone is referring to? Thanks so much for reading and hopefully responding to my post.
  • jenny181111
    Options
    The link for the spreadsheet is on the first post on this thread, I'll add it again for you :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiDAkhg9bxRVdGZoX2FfRmswSEY2aVR4ODE2LTE2Unc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

It's not late at all :) Feel free to join, all are welcome xx
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Just updated. No loss for me this week. Still down 1.5 over 2 weeks, in my mind, is good. I'm happy with that. Slow and steady is what got me to where I am today and will be what gets me to my ultimate goal in the end.
  • skeet67
    skeet67 Posts: 21
    Options
    Just added mine for the week. No loss for me either!
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Losing weight slowly is much better than doing it stupidly, and losing weight too fast.

We are doing this the sensible way :D Slow and steady :D At least that way, the skin shrinks back slower and so (fingers crossed) no unsightly saggy parts and surgery!!

Mwah!!!