Options
R_Queenie
R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
You know what to do: Daily log in to report:

Green: y/n
Total #/ goal

Blue (water): Y/N
Total #/goal

Updates about what you did, challenges or NSV!

Replies

• moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Just catching up for last week may 06 to May 10th all green

08/20

I'll try to post more often. Sorry
    I'm finally getting out walking so much easier to stay green and even have some left over.
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm just checking in to say that I'm checking out of the Keeping it Green Challenge for a while. I have come to the gradual realization over the last few weeks that, somewhat amazingly, I'm happy at this weight and don't actually want to do what it would require to lose vanity weight. My body likes being 130, and I am finding myself in need of a new motivation... namely, focusing on what my body can do rather than what it can weigh. Of course, that's an attitude that can go hand-in-hand with weight loss, and, of course, logging and keeping it green, but for me, I need a bit of a break from logging and for the next few weeks anyway I'm going to deliberately only log 4/7 days a week and see if I can maintain that way.
    All your support has been great and it's been awesome sharing your successes!
  • R_Queenie
    Options
    _________________________Spreadsheet is updated___________________________________

Awards are coming!

Ktaylormusic----We will miss you! But so nice that you have found your sweet spot! Certainly come back if you need us in the future! :flowerforyou: Nuthin but :heart: .
  • R_Queenie
    Options
    Drum Roll Please......

New award winners: MelissaPhippsFeagin, Miridai, Scherzie
    Silver Medal (10 days green):
    74c158f1-d7d2-4e48-9c5d-2cee9a41d28f_zps5497e76f.jpg

Silver award (10 days):
    MelissaPhippsFeagin, Scherzie, R_Queenie

4f5710f6-70d8-4e65-b176-b20b8e986823_zpsed8faffd.jpg

Excellent start---so many are SOOOOO close!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    May 9
    Green: Yes
    Total: 9/25

Hydr8: Yes
    Total: 9/30

May 10
    Green: NO
    Total: 9/25

Total:10/30
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    10th May
    Green: No
    Total: 7/25

Hydr8: No
    Total: 3/20

11th May
    Green: No
    Total: 7/25

Hydr8: No
    Total: 3/20

Glad this week is over, been a weird one for me and the weather is not helping ~ not been out for any really nice walks these past few days.

New week tomorrow and hoping for a much better week!
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Total 9/27

Blue: Yes
    Total 11/31
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    HI

Green:
    May 1-2 - 2 Red
    May 3=11 - 9 GREEN!

Feeling good!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    5/8- Green- Yes!
    Blue- Yes

5/9- Green- No I had 200 calories left for dinner and then pizza happened +500
    Blue- Yes

5/10- Green- No, not even close. Baseball game beer+peanuts. Over by 775. And sadly I burned 2600 cals yesterday (a big burn for me).
    Blue- yes

5/11- Green- Yes
    Blue- yes

I'm really struggling here with moderation, but I'm having fun! For the record, I have 3 green days this month. Yikes!

****************spreadsheet updated*************
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm just checking in to say that I'm checking out of the Keeping it Green Challenge for a while. I have come to the gradual realization over the last few weeks that, somewhat amazingly, I'm happy at this weight and don't actually want to do what it would require to lose vanity weight. My body likes being 130, and I am finding myself in need of a new motivation... namely, focusing on what my body can do rather than what it can weigh. Of course, that's an attitude that can go hand-in-hand with weight loss, and, of course, logging and keeping it green, but for me, I need a bit of a break from logging and for the next few weeks anyway I'm going to deliberately only log 4/7 days a week and see if I can maintain that way.
    All your support has been great and it's been awesome sharing your successes!

@ktaylor- It sounds like a good plan for you. I've beginning to wonder if that is what is going on with me too. It's nice being satisfied, that's what you've worked so hard for.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    9th: Yes (Chevy, minus 27)
    Total/Goal: 8/25
    Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 9/31

10th: Green: Yes (Chevy, minus 56)
    Total/Goal: 9/25
    Total/Goal: 10/31

11th: Green: Yes (Very Close Chevy - minus 96)
    Total/Goal: 10/25
    Total/Goal: 11/31

@Scherzie - you go Scherzie - fabulous miles on the bike

@Melissa - best wishes for your FiL and his surgery today. ❀ ❀ ❀ Hikes with hiking buddies are the best (canine or otherwise)!! and superb for getting your thinking space - seems like cheating to get your exercise in such an enjoyable way. LOL

@roccovole - well done on your green series whilst coping with sad times - you star ????

@R_Queenie - hope you had a fab Mothers Day weekend - ice cream cake YUM. I've got such a cute image of you and your Chihuahua.

@GMK - YAY the forecast for the end of the week is good - lots of walking coming up!!

@Chevy - some good numbers there.

@Jbharwood - sounds like you had a fun Saturday.

ETA:

My own news: despite my injured Achilles I am managing to get most of my steps in - although on Friday I had to get a taxi back to the car because I didn't think I had the 45 mins it would have taken me to walk/limp the mile (I don't think my GP would count the15k steps as resting with 'gentle' exercise LOL. Hopefully, as it improves I shall move more and get fewer Chevy's (Nothing against you @Chevy - just prefer to be inside the goal rather than over it).
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    May 11th

Total: 11/27

Total: 11/31
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    @K80 - Hey I am also for "fewer Chevys" too... Like I am talking about 40 lbs fewer. LOL :flowerforyou: :smokin: :smooched: :drinker: :smile: :laugh:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    May 11
    Green: YES
    Total: 10/25

Total: 11/30
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Sorry about my long absence. Grades are turned in and I have a bit of breathing room.

May 4

May 5

May 6
    Green: Yes (Chevy -2)

May 7:

May 8

May 9

May 10
    Green: NO

May 11
    Blue: Yes (after realizing at 11 pm I had 2 glasses of water I drank 6 glasses. The last 2 kinda made me sloshy.)

I put my numbers into the spreadsheet. Thanks to R_Queenie and Jbharwood for keeping everything running so smoothly as I had to check out for a while.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    Everyone who maintains the spreadsheet - Thanks so much - Great job :smile: (I appreciate what you do more than I know)

I put my numbers into the spreadsheet. Thanks to R_Queenie and Jbharwood for keeping everything running so smoothly as I had to check out for a while.
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    May 10

Green yes 10/31

blue yes 10/31

May 11

Green yes 11/31

blue no :( 10/31

I really should have got up and had another couple cups of water before going to bed but lazyness took over. i think im going to keep a few waterbottles on my night stand for emergencies lol
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    11th
    Green: No (though I don´t really know, I just didn´t track)

12th

Total: 11
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    May 12th

Green: Yes, only because I got in circuit training and a walk!
    Total: 12/27

Total: 12/31
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Green: No. No. No.
    Total 9/27

Blue: Yes.
    Total 12/31

Potluck. Pizza. And cookies at the office happened. Boo! :sad: Couple this with my "died on Mothers Day" Fitbit---so no credit for my busy walking, but not exercising day and that means red, red, red. :devil:

Replacement Fitbit is in the mail. (Such great customer service....but waiting for arrival is torture.)
This discussion has been closed.