Want some beachbody buddies :-)

Options
I am doing T25 and Hip Hop Abs. Would like some other people as buddies that are active :-) I LOVE seeing people's results/progress! It motivates me.

Replies

• Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm doing p90 right now. Wanting to move onto p90x3. Feel free to add me.
  • CBSARGE
    CBSARGE Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Doing the Gamma phase of T25 now! How are you getting along so far? Also, if you haven't already...the Beachbody website has a group for T25 and probably hip hop abs. Add me if you like!
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    I'm doing P90X3. I have completed P90X, and Combat. Tried but didn't complete, P90, T25, and Insanity. Did some workouts from Revabs. Feel free to add.
  • Ruckussjr12
    Ruckussjr12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting with Turbo fire. Its going to be a long road, but I am up for motivation and others who are active feel free to add me as well. :)
  • laurascr
    laurascr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started insanity! Would love an add
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im doing 21 day fix and then moving onto P90X3. I sat down and realized with all my beachbody workouts, I can workout for over two years and never do the same program!!
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Just finished P90x3, and started Combat on Sunday, so tomorrow is day four. In the past I have done P90x, Insanity (3 times, gulp!), Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Les Mills Pump, a fair chunk of Tai Cheng. Also own Body Beast (hubby did it), Slim in 6 (I wanted to do it but it never really got me going), Hip Hop Abs (have done all of it, just not as a program..each is fun, low impact cardio), same with Rockin Body, T25 (will follow Combat).
    Would love more active buddies!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting on Rockin' Body. It'll be my first Beachbody program. I may end up with my friend's Hip Hop Abs if she doesn't use it. She still hasn't opened it. I'll buy it from her for the same price she paid for it of course. She just has a habit of getting things, claiming they don't work, but never actually trying them for more than a few minutes total. I'm excited about the program as it looks to keep me going without boredom. I'm hopeful and looking for buddies as well to help keep me motivated.
  • redracetoy
    Options
    Hey guys! I just finished my first round of P90X3 and now just started Body Beast and will be adding Combat in for some cardio to build some muscle. I'm not very consistent with MFP, but It's a goal of mine and I want to be better!
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 next week! i would love more friends that are doing these programs!
  • ygrmstr
    ygrmstr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just started p90x again, have tried it before and never made it past 45 days. Every one please feel free to add me. I'm a lot more committed this time around and really trying to follow the proper nutrition and hit my macros. Would love some extra motivation and advice from any of you!
  • Xistie
    Xistie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity and Hip Hop abs. Would love a buddy! Feel free to add me! :D
  • misterxxl
    misterxxl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Insanity. But I am following a Low Carb diet. Not exactly following their diet.

Need all the encouragement I can get. Feel free to add me too!
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey folks:

Since the beginning of 2013, I've completed two full rounds of P90X, a full round of a P90X/Insanity hybrid, another month of a hybrid round, and I'm one week from completing a round of P90X2. I'll be starting another round of X2 after a short break.

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    On Day 88 of P90X3, would love more friends on beachbody programs!
  • Mandi_Nichole85
    Options
    I am starting p90x3 tomorrow. I would definitely like some Beachbody buddies!
  • Commited2BFit
    Options
    I was doing Turbo Jam as well as Insanity off and on but I started ChaLEAN Extreme this morning. I'm pretty excited about it. Add me! (I use the same screen name) =)

Lindsey
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am doing T25 I have done Hip Hop Abs. I have also done Insanity. Add me :P
  • swalberg0625
    swalberg0625 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I started with Turbo Jam and have been on and off with Turbo Fire. Did three weeks of the beginners schedule and then took 2 weeks off because of moving, Getting back on track and starting again. Want to stay motivated and complete the program. New to MFP. Could use some friends and accountability!! :) Any adds would be appreciated!
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started with Turbo Jam and have been on and off with Turbo Fire. Did three weeks of the beginners schedule and then took 2 weeks off because of moving, Getting back on track and starting again. Want to stay motivated and complete the program. New to MFP. Could use some friends and accountability!! :) Any adds would be appreciated!

How hard is turbo fire, from what i saw it is compareable to insanity