Mr. Ali's Reflections Quarter 4

123457»

Replies

• abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    I was the only one in class today so me and me.ali went over my project. I then played some basket ball and me.ali was kind enough to give me the rest of the period to study.
  • I was absent today cause I am sick ; I hope coach ali had a nice trip to Oman
  • May 12: it was cardiovascular day , I ran on the treadmill for 30 mintuies . I have burned 280 calories.
  • Mshumais97
    Mshumais97 Posts: 26
    Today's fitness class i used it to study for an islam test that had later today. Thank you Mr Ali for giving me time to review
  • Today we had a chioce to choose wether football or Basketball so i played basket ball for the rest of the period with my friend .
  • Today I was absent I had an ib exam
  • alhaidosama
    alhaidosama Posts: 15
    Yesterday I used the bicycle the entire class for my cardio workout. It was really tiring to go nonstop with a good pace. Hopefully I will improve my pace and still go for the same amount of time I consumed.

Today I used the bicycle for 15mins at a fast pace. After that I did a couple of workouts such as 3 sets of lunges and leg raises. After that I did tricep extensions and rows.
  • Today I tried the core of four. But the thing that was challenging that in between each exercise I only had one minute. At the end of the period I was exhausted and didnt feel like doing anything else.
  • Today I completed 3 sets of Squats while holding a 16kg medicine ball, 3 sets of sit ups, and 3 sets of arm curl roses at 32 pounds. An odd thing happened today. After I completed my squats, I began to have some difficulties in maintaining my balance, mabey its because I used muscles that I left unused for a while.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today we played basketball. I had lots of fun but was exhausted by the end of the period.
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 5 minutes. Then I did some shoulder exercises until the end of the period.
  • abod_96
    Today mr.ali was kind enough to give me a study period since I was the only one in class. Thanks coach the study period helped me a lot.
  • I was absent today due to the fact that i have serious emergency diseases
  • Yesterday was strength day, I was in the gym. I did chest press for 85 for 3 sets. I also did pull ups for 5 for 3 sets. I also did leg press for 3 sets .
  • Today I tried the core of four. But the thing that was challenging that in between each exercise I only had one minute. At the end of the period I was exhausted and didnt feel like doing anything else.
  • abod_96
    Today I didn't feel well so I missed class.
  • Today I did some arms rows 3 sets. Then went to play basketball.
  • I was absent today due to medical reasons
  • I was absent for this whole week. ????due to some family problems and sickness????
  • Today I played basket ball that covers my cardio exercises.
  • Today we did some cardio we ran all period. Played football for 35 minutes. Played basketball for 10 minutes
  • abod_96
    Today I worked on my cardio playing soccer for a bout 25 minutes and basketball with abdullah a band coach Ali for about 20 minutes.
  • Today I focused on chest and biceps workout. I did a few sets of chest press and some curls. After I was done, there was still a bit of time left, so I worked a little bit on my triceps and shoulders. Towards the end of the period, my arms were really sore.
  • abod_96
    today i was absent from class do to some family issues.
  • Today I was absent from class due to some problems with mr.mohammed
  • bader96423
    bader96423 Posts: 1
    today we had a fun chill class i did some bicep workouts but nothing more then that more of a rest day rather then workout since i didnt go to the gym after school.
  • AdilK69
    AdilK69 Posts: 4
    the posts