Optional: Wednesday weigh in for week 3

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
Hi everyone!

I lost another pound this week. It's going a little slower than I would like, but then with how I have been eating on the weekends, a loss on the scale is great to see. I'm going to try and spread my treats throughout the week for the rest of the challenge, so that my weekends aren't such a blowout.

What are you having success with? What isn't working for you? I'd love to hear from you!

CW: 146

Replies

• JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound! How did that happen?! I really should have lost, but I think I've gained a lot of leg muscle since I've started running longer. I'm going to say that's it anyway. We will see what happens next week. In the meantime I'm not giving up- full speed ahead to summer!
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was 177.8 last week, and this week I'm 176! 1.8 lb lost!

I'm having success with all the walking I've been doing at work. What isn't working for me is me staying under my calories because of all the sweets I've been eating. Also haven't been doing my 6w6p :( I so need to get back into that!
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    @ JoyfulToday - I hate those weeks where you did everything right but then the scale doesn't budge, or goes up. But honestly, my weight can fluctuate by 5 pounds day to day. And, I think if you are working out more than usual your muscles retain some water, in addition to getting bigger. I bet you'll see the results of your hard work next week!

@ Taylorxxlynne - Awesome work! I try to fit in more walking too when I am being my healthiest. It is so effective for fat loss, and calming, I find. And, I also struggle with saying no to every sweet that crosses my path, especially when I kick up the exercise. Sigh. By the way, what is 6w6p?

Like you said, JoyfulToday, full speed ahead to summer! I haven't been perfect over the last few weeks but I am determined to make some progress before this wedding in six weeks.