Got to lose this weight!!!

Options
sbradford63
sbradford63 Posts: 1 Member
I have about 35-40 pounds to lose, and I am going to try my hardest, and I thought with a little competition, maybe that would help me!

Replies

• Berrysweetmama
    Berrysweetmama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about the same amount! GL
  • Berrysweetmama
    Options
    Okay I am going to try this fitness pal thing again. I am really bad about logging things. I am sooooo uncomfortable with myself right now, and I need to lose weight so I can feel good in my own skin and wear some of those cute clothes in my closet. This challenge is perfect right now because I am hoping to lose a min of 20 lbs by the end of July which happens to be my 35th Bday, and I am planning a trip to see a friend to vegas around then, and she has a pool. /= I love running and hiking and working out, what gets me is what I drink, and being consistent. I am a very busy woman with four kids, work, and a full time student. I also do regular volunteer work so I have a very full schedule. I have come to the conclusion that the best time for me to wo is first thing in the morning.
  • karih2012
    karih2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I only have one kid, but I am a full time student, training to be an EMT and a 24 hour on call volunteer firefighter. So what made me decide that the weight has to come off is how can I save someone elses life if I canr even save myself
  • Berrysweetmama
    Options
    Well that's some motivation. GL and thank you for your service. How are you doing so far? I am actually being consistent, so that's good. That's my challenge.
  • karih2012
    karih2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think im doing pretty good. We have went out the last 3 days to eat due to the power being out, but with that said I have stayed in my calorie range and still kept up with walking so thats the good thing. Ive went from 195 down to 180 which is where I had originally wanted to start losing weight, so its like a new start for me.