Insanity to Asylum

Options
KatyFace9801
KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
Hello! I'm currently in the first month of second round of insanity! I love it. I was thinking about becoming a beachbody coach and if you buy a challenge pack start up fees are waived. ANYWAY, I figured Asylum seemed logical after completing the second month of insanity. I was just wondering if anyone else has done Asylum right after Insanity. The online reviews are psyching me out a bit. Will I be prepared or should I be nervous if I'm not an athlete? Also kind of confused about what equipment I need besides what comes with the package? Also does anyone use results and recovery formula or shakeology? OK, think that's all my questions

Replies

• Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I thought about taking on the Asylum, but just don't have the space to do it. You'll need the agility ladder, a jump rope, dumbbells, the strength bands, and about ten feet of space if you want to go through the program without severe modifications.

I'll be doing an Asylum/P90X2 hybrid when I have the space to do so. Don't let the intensity dissuade you. I say go for it.

As for shakeology....well, I haven't had any experience with it, but I've never used it while doing a beachbody program, and my results have been solid.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I did the Asylum after insanity and it was tough - but if you can finish month 2 of Insanity you can definitely do the Asylum. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did it in an 8 ft space and was grand.
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks, y'all!