May 2014 Fitness Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Right, five runs so far this month - 37km of 80. I think maybe I should set a higher goal. Let's revise it to 120km for May (that's about 75 miles).
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Up to 6 miles so far, we'll see how active I'll be jogging on the streets or if my activity will come from my group fitness classes.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 28 miles....just starting back to running!

exercise.png
    [/quote]

May 1 - 2 miles
    May 2 - 2 miles
    May 6 - 2 miles
    May 9 - 2 miles
    May 12 - 2 miles
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Right, five runs so far this month - 37km of 80. I think maybe I should set a higher goal. Let's revise it to 120km for May (that's about 75 miles).

Way to go!!!!!:happy:
  • melkadee
    Options
    Up to 6 miles so far, we'll see how active I'll be jogging on the streets or if my activity will come from my group fitness classes.

Go, go, go!!!! :smile:
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Too many challenges to track right now... I am down for at least 12 miles this month. I am in fitness camp for two weeks so can't really track mileage with that, but I doing something everday six days a week. Camp ends this Thursday so then I'll track more miles.

Enjoy spring get outside....
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    [/quote]

added runs from May 12, 14 and 15th
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Halfway through the month I'm at 30 miles... my goal was 90 so I better pick up the pace for the second half!!!
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

[/quote

Fabulous! :happy:
  • ContraryMaryMary
    Options

Sod's law, I up my goal and promptly get a cold and can't run for five days - only 11 km this week. I'm going to have to work hard to get 72 km in over the next 13 days!
  • melkadee
    Options
    Too many challenges to track right now... I am down for at least 12 miles this month. I am in fitness camp for two weeks so can't really track mileage with that, but I doing something everday six days a week. Camp ends this Thursday so then I'll track more miles.

Enjoy spring get outside....

What is fitness camp? It sounds interesting?
  • melkadee
    Options
    I was keeping up with my miles on a chart. I have misplaced the chart (handwritten). I am still looking for it. :noway: :cry: :embarassed:
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mel they still count even if you can't find the chart. Ran 4 miles on Saturday. I lost three pounds and over 4 inches too (1.5 inch from hips and 1.5 inches from low waist).
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in...

5/6/14: walked 1.5 miles
    Goal: 20 miles for the month

I'm so sorry I forget to post at night, but I have been walking 1-1.5 miles daily
  • melkadee
    Options

exercise.png

[/quote]

You are doing great! :smokin:
  • melkadee
    Options

Sod's law, I up my goal and promptly get a cold and can't run for five days - only 11 km this week. I'm going to have to work hard to get 72 km in over the next 13 days!

I hope you are feeling better.:smile:
  • melkadee
    Options
    16 miles so far.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    With 1 day left in the month I will make my goal :)

I am at 85 miles through today and plan to run 8 miles tomorrow which will put me at 93 for the month and my goal was 90 :happy:
  • ContraryMaryMary
    Options

Poo. The month has ended and all I managed was 74.2km. Stupid cold. Will aim for 120km in June.