7weeks tomorrow

Options
Garlicmushroom
Garlicmushroom Posts: 51 Member
Hi I'm pregnant with my 3rd child.
I'm not recording what i'm eating as I don't while pregnant.
I haven't fully anounced my little tenent in my womb yet. Just family know as I want to wait till about 3 months before telling my 3yr old as 3yr olds tend to tell neighbours while playing.
I had to use ovulation strips to get this pregnancy.
I'm allergic to gluten and pescetarian just to add problems,my blood sugar is driving me crazy as I now have to eat every d two hour or i start to feel ill, i've had this problem since finding i was allergic to gluten not coeliac it's already making life difficult and nausea or sickness hasn't started yet.
I've been really bloated and constipated far more than with my other 2pregnancies infact this is the first time i've been bloated during a pregnancy till now.

Replies

• meggwyn
    meggwyn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    COngratulations! I'm pregnant with my third, too, and had SO much bloating in the first trimester! In fact, I decided to switch to maternity pants by 7-8 weeks b/c I just didn't like feeling the pressure of my jeans! (This is the first pregnancy where I didn't care about making it as long as I could in regular pants...I'm all about comfort this time! LOL) I noticed my bump appeared sooner and I gained more weight in the first trimester than I did with my last pregnancy. Anyway, welcome! (I'm due the end of September, btw)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also preg with my 3rd (12 wks) and I have an almost 9 yr old and a 3 year old like you. I was very constipated with my other 2 and this time around I am taking organic Prenatals. I have NO PROBLEM at all now....lil more pricey but worth not suffering. Friend me if you'd like. I log everyday as I don't want to gain 45lbs with this pregnancy like the last 2!
  • papagal212
    papagal212 Posts: 93
    Options
    Congrats. I am pregnant with my 3rd as well. I have a 4yr old and 1yr old. Hands are full for sure. I am 7wks as well :)) Also I'm having major food adversions and worst nausea that lasts all day. No problems with constipation either. I eat oranges at night and morning and it seems to help! Lol I also take rainbow food base prental vitamins when I remember. ;)
  • roxannemezzapesamulder
    roxannemezzapesamulder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am also 7 weeks pregnant today. This is my 6th though. 8th pregnancy, 2 ended in miscarriage. I actually have the opposite problem from constipation :( Not fun! Also very nauseous pretty much all the time.
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats to all you ladies on your 3rds!
    I'm also having to remind myself to eat more frequently these days or I start feeling sick. So many drastic changes. You can do it!
  • Garlicmushroom
    Garlicmushroom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks . I'm an idot hahaha it's out now cause i forgot when i start a new topic it shows on my wall. Nevermind.
    I'm taking centrum prenatal vitamins.
    I'm fatigued and having some cravings and really not interesting in food at the same time. I just don't seem to be able to think what to eat,i also don't feel to bothered about doing much but if cause i have to.
    I'm 35 and aswell as a 3 yr old I also have a 16yr old who's doing his GCSEs at the moment.
    I've had to dig out baggy tops this week so trow off the mums at preschool, i had one glancing at my rather big tummy.
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am 33 weeks (will be 33 weeks tomorrow) pregnant with my second child. I have a 3 yr 4 mo son and I am due on July 10th.
    I have faced the crazy bloating and it didn't go away until about 14 weeks.