What day are you on?

Options
DOMTIA1012
DOMTIA1012 Posts: 57 Member
How is everyone doing? Are we staying on track? I took my walking adventure outside on Sunday and Monday. I even walked longer than 30 minutes. I am currently on day 4. What day is everyone on?

***YOU ARE ALL DOING GREAT!****

Replies

• shelliewhitmore
    shelliewhitmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello,

unfortunately I haven't started....I did walk for 25 mins yesterday at a very fast pace so I felt good about getting some walking done....

I am trying to find a walking partner that would be committed to going everyday after dinner or after work....
  • SarahLou2990
    SarahLou2990 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've completed day 4 =] Just doing Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk for now
  • nanasgranny68
    Options
    :smile: I'm on Day 2. Just got back from gym. Still need evening activity. Have a great day.
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Only on day 2 - walked yesterday and included some steps. Today not managed walking but did manage netball training for 30-40 mins. Back on track tomorrow!
    :smile:
  • EmiDeeDoo
    EmiDeeDoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what day I'm on, since I've been adding walking to my day for the past... two, three-ish weeks? Some days are lazier than others, though. I'm still working up the will to do anything today.
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Aggh! Behind schedule as always. Lots of excuses. Did 20 minutes on Monday - lame, lame, lame. Clear schedule tomorrow early am so I'm committing to 30 tomorrow.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2, but I only did WATP yesterday (15 mins) because I walked for 1/2 hour at lunch. I also walked 45 minutes today, but will try to add another 15 min WATP tonight before bed. :)
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 1 here. I did 3 miles today...love to walk outside when the weather co-operates. Loving this walking challenge.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i m on day 3 finished 30min walk. feeling good.
  • tralaf
    tralaf Posts: 10
    Options
    I have managed to do at least 4 miles of Leslie Sansone videos everyday so far this month! I am finding such differences since I started her videos in April, and all of a sudden the past two weeks my weight is going down much more quickly. Keep on walking everyone, it feels great!
  • Krishna_Veni
    Options
    day 4, 30min walk done.
  • IcanIwill1
    IcanIwill1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Day 5.. I think I started with this challenge on the 18th today is the 22nd....been an avid walker long before the challenge though.

4.7miles done today (1st walk of the day), will do the 2nd one after dinner.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Options
    day 5 done.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Options
    day 6. 30 min walk done.
  • DOMTIA1012
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • DOMTIA1012
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, on day 5 but having to us the treadmill inside due to the foul weather ( I missed yesterday). trying to stay on track though. Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow ! Still trying to find best time - I usually walk after work but have got a bit more choice this week.
  • IcanIwill1
    IcanIwill1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9.

Whoopee both yesterday and today, I jogged (more like a trot) for one of my walks..4.7miles all the way no walking part-way like I often do.
    I hope to get to goal on the 1st of July, which will be one year anniversary of this journey.
    And my gift to self should be 100lbs gone.

So I'm ramping up the exertion level.
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 7. Did the Leslie Sansone 4 miles....great! I love her workouts!
    @IcanIwill: great for you jogging through that workout!! That is wonderful!
  • Krishna_Veni
    Options
    day 11 walk 30 min done. could not post daily due to non awailability of network.