Need some Awesome people in my life.

Options
Hey all,

My name is Devereaux and I am a sophomore in college. I've lived away from home a year now and it's been hard to eat right with the lack of money. I've gained more weight and now weigh more than I ever have. I've also recently, March 19th 2014, gone through Double Carpal Tunnel Release surgery, causing me to not be able to do ANYTHING, and have just been given the green light by my physical therapist so that I can work out now.

Not many people my age have gone through that surgery and don't seem to understand that it doesn't heal as fast as they think it should. My hands are still soar but I am going to start attempting to lose weight no matter what.

I really need some awesome people that could help motivate me...

Replies

• khrisriendeau
    khrisriendeau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to be your friend so we can motivate each other!
    -Khris :)
  • EatwellLivehappy
    EatwellLivehappy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for some motivating people in my life as well.
  • CallMeAllie
    CallMeAllie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh wow girl, your story is inspiring as you begin your journey after such a surgery. I'd love to be right here by your side as you change and grow and learn. You're awesome, add me! :)
  • wynviolin
    wynviolin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am about to start my freshman year in college and am also looking for some motivation. You can add me! :)
  • GirlFuzzybearsandbunnies
    Options
    Can add me :)