AndyRogan
AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
My favourite park is Epcot

My favourite ride is Tower of Terror

What about yours?

Replies

• ambercangelosi
    Options
    Favorite park: MK. Epcot very close behind.
    Favorite ride: Dinosaur
  • fluffychick73
    fluffychick73 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! Tough questions! I think my favorite park would be Magic
    Kingdom, with Epcot very close behind. I have too many favorite rides to list! :)
  • kdeste
    kdeste Posts: 7
    Options
    My favorite park is definitely Epcot, but Magic Kingdom is very close behind. My favorite ride - the one I can never miss when we go - would have to be It's a Small World. I know many will disagree, but it was the first ride for both my kids and I remember their faces that first time every time I ride it now. I love the message and it reminds me of Classic Disney that I love so dearly.
  • Nikki_7680
    Options
    Fave park is MK! Fave rides are TestTrack, Pirates, HM and Dinosaur!
  • AndyRogan
    Options
    My favorite park is definitely Epcot, but Magic Kingdom is very close behind. My favorite ride - the one I can never miss when we go - would have to be It's a Small World. I know many will disagree, but it was the first ride for both my kids and I remember their faces that first time every time I ride it now. I love the message and it reminds me of Classic Disney that I love so dearly.

You must really laugh at The Lion King's mention of It's A Small World :)
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I can not pick a favourite park. LOL I guess I just love them all. Each park is so different from the other. Just thinking about being at any of the parks makes me happy. :wink:
  • Bobbijeannem
    Options
    Hollywood Studios in Florida and California Adventure in California

Toy Story Mania in WDW, even though I am a Buzz Lightyear Galactic Hero. Earned that status on 11/8/13.

California Screamin' in California Adventure
  • Marlynx2
    Marlynx2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Magic kingdom....Epcot right close behind. Favourite ride is Soarin! No wait, Pirates, or is it Haunted mansion, or maybe toy story....oh dear, I can't decide.
  • Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Favorite park is definitely MK and I can't just pick 1 ride as my favorite. I have 2 major ones. The Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror
  • moleighsmom
    moleighsmom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Favorite park - too hard to pick, depends on the mood that day,

Favorite ride - Rock n Rollercoaster!!! Followed by a week long ride on any of the cruise ships. That counts, right?
  • littlemissin
    Options
    Fav park Magic Kingdom, ride Tower of terror
  • disneybrass
    Options
    Hmmmm, this is a hard decision between MK & EPCOT. What made me decide on Magic Kingdom is the fact that I cry at the first sight of Main Street USA! I have to say EPCOT is a VERY close second. As much as I love these two parks, my favorite ride is in HS - Tower of Terror! Just love the rush of the freefall and giggle uncontrollably with each drop. Can't wait to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It is a different experience, but may become a new favorite! :heart:
  • Mishka0321
    Options
    Pirates of the carraben, it's a small world, and Indiana jones. Haha those are the ones I can remember. The last time I went to Disneyland was when I was 12. Tower of terror was also fun. Also loved the restaurant buffet with all the Disney characters. Haha not neccesArily the food, but I loved getting my autograph book signed by all the characters :) can't wait to go back there with my little brother!
  • tapdance66
    Options
    Favorite park for me is MK and favorite ride is Splash Mountain. But I love all of MK. It just brings me back to being a little girl.

As a couple, I'd say DH & I love HS. We just always have such a good time there. The vibe is awesome and the CMs are always great to us there. Don't really have a favorite "ride" there - it's just the atmoshpere and great picture opportunities. Plus we love the band Mulch, Sweat & Shears. Definitely check them out if you haven't. We are like MSS groupies when we're there - we find every show - watch & dance along. Our goal for this year is to be some of the people they pick out of the crowd.

We went to DL in 2012 and I was so excited to ride the Matterhorn which has been on my bucket list. Unfortunately, it was down for refurbishment when we were there so I was forced to ride Splash Mountain 13 times instead (LOL!). To me, this means that we get to plan another DL trip sometime. We were only there a day and chose not to do CA but I really regret that decision.
  • CarlaK69
    CarlaK69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My favorite park is Magic Kingdom and my favorite ride is It's a small world. I had a record of it's a small world as a kid that my mother used to play every night so I would sleep. It brings back good memories for me. My daughter now loves the ride as well. We went to DL this past June, she and I rode it's a small world 3 times. My husband was a good sport about it and took pictures of us enjoying the ride. I also love soarin' and many other rides as well.
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'll say favorite park is Studios... with favorite ride being Tower of Terror.
  • fitdisneyprincess
    fitdisneyprincess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My favorite park is Epcot, and my favorite ride is a toss up between Star Tours, Maelstrom, and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Favorite park is the originial Disneyland in CA and favorite rides are the storybook canal boats and the walk thru of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. As a kid those have always been my favorites.
  • AndyRogan
    Options
    I missed out on going on Toy Story, never done it before but 2 hours was too long a wait and no fastpasses available.

Queues for Elsa and Anna were at 5 hours!!!
  • SwiitiPi
    SwiitiPi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My favorite park is EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow) My favorite ride the Expedition Everest: Legend of the Lost Mountain.