New Zombie Runner & A Music Question

Options
Geckoqueen
Geckoqueen Posts: 20 Member
Hello

Another newbie here, well in truth a returner. I started last year but didn't keep it up, I have relaunched it preparation for a charity 5k Colour dash I am doing in May. I have just finished week 1 but have given myself a sore throat so am having a few days off before starting week 2.

I have a question about the playing music whilst running. I recently swapped my phone for a Samsung Note (1), the app runs really well but it won't recognise my music. It asked me to create a playlist - which I did - but it won't recognise it. Has anyone else experienced this? How did you resolve it?

On a side note, running without music (especially at sunset) is extra creepy as you don't know the zombie groans are coming. shudder.

Thanks

Replies

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I didn't know this group existed!! :D

I hope this makes sense......
    I had the exact same problem and had to do a lot of googling I've used it on both note and note2 . What it is is it doesn't like android apps... You have to create the play list using Winamp - this was what I used on my note but I couldn't find it to put on my note2 so it might have gone... so I had to look up again using "music" The blue circle with the play button in the middle and the green musical note, go into there "playlists" tab, press menu then select create playlist, when you go back into Zombies it should find your playlist :D . It can't be created using google music or any other app it simply can't find them :(
    x
  • Vaugirard15
    Vaugirard15 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help but I'm on an iPhone. But I do want to welcome you to ZR and wish you much success!
  • Geckoqueen
    Geckoqueen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Pixtotts,

I've just found it too. Thanks for the suggestion. I have created a playlist using the music app and its still not working :( Never mind, I'd prefer having music but the app its self is still fun. As soon as I shake this cough I start week 2.

Vaugirard15,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm still a beginner but do far I'm love it.
  • RadScorp
    RadScorp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I'm back on the wagon after a long hiatus :)