Hello! ♥

Options
ksw573
ksw573 Posts: 4 Member
Hello there! I am excited to find this group. I have been a member of mfp for years but have yet to find a community that gave me the support and understands my weird humor. I'm 28 and I'm a total nerd! I game hardcore but have found it to have caused me to be sedentary. I have many elements in my life but the one that applies the most here is that I am a MMORPG addict. I'm on the road to recovery but I still love to play, I at least bathe regularly. xD Sitting and staring at a screen while noshing on energy drinks and jerky does nothing for the waist-line. I am trying to become healthy once again. I look forward to being part of this group's discussions. :3

Replies

• Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    welcomeeeee!! :D

You are among fellow geeks/nerds! :D
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Come explore the geek/nerd freedom. You can probably find all aspects of nerdom here so you can find a niche...or get pulled into more!
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!! What MMOs do you play? That's my poison too. I had actually mostly quit WoW but now Wildstar is coming out in a week so I'm preparing to get sucked back in!!
  • ksw573
    ksw573 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have yet to get sucked into a subscription MMO. I'm currently playing TERA with the occasional JD tossed in when TERA is in maintenance mode. I closed beta tested ESO and I'm still debating on whether or not to go with that. There's just something about gearing that drives me. I'm a huge fan of PvP also. I can't play anything that doesn't have a decent PvP aspect. I use it to take out my day on noobs instead of my family. :3
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wildstar is super fun. I'm just on my friend's 7 day trial but it's so interesting.
    It's nice to get some fresh air from WoW