Three weeks out tomorrow....

Options
I cant believe its almost been three weeks since my surgery..just thought Id leave some thoughts as my postings have slowed down. I was lucky and had zero complications after surgery, I quit pain meds the day after. Drinking water and getting protein in has been a chore...and I love that I am thinking of eating as a chore. I think post surgery my only issue has been bowel movements...have been the whole range from very loose to ...well felt like I was giving birth to a pine cone. Im trying to keep my water up and have had to resort to miralax twice...gentle my @%^& lol. More than anything though I am so excited for my future. This is my second day back at work...I work on oil rigs ....as a manager but boy the long days are taxing ...so rest up and dont hurry back to work. Thank you to all the peeps on here for the support and I hope I can return the favor. Im trying not to become addicted to my scale and am going to cut down to weighing in every third day.....boy the new scale even though it is two pounds heavier than my old one stinks lol. To all you pre ops out there...make sure you do it for you, but I can tell you I dont regret a thing. Be blessed and dont forget to smile.
Cheers
Chuck

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Nice post man, glad to hear things are going so good for you!
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Way to go Chuck. Sounds like you are feeling on top of the world. How awesome is that. I look forward to following your posts as your post-op weight loss journey continues. Have a great day.:flowerforyou:
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Such a positive message, Chuck. Thanks!

Don't disappear, though, keep giving us updates.

Rob
  • ujuoba
    ujuoba Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yippee! It's tough and yet so many new wonderful possibilities huh? Great community of support here to surround us, provide guidance and encouragement!