1st Goal Hit!

Options
I am officially under 200 lbs! 199.2 lbs and 32 lbs lost. Yay Me! (and Yay VSG!) My next goal is to get under my adulat all time low of 180....I can't even imagine what that will look like :)

Best of luck fellow journeymen and women!

Replies

• bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It will look and feel amazing. Congrats!
  • juliebccs
    juliebccs Posts: 233
    Options
    That is so fabulous. Well done. I am aiming for my mini goal as under 100kg. I am 102 at the moment. It is such a great feeling to reach mini goals,,,,awesome work.
  • kglowins
    kglowins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    How exciting for you!!! Wonderful!! and Congrats!!!
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    How wonderful that you made "one"derland. Keep up the good work.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You'll have to start thinking of non-food ways to treat yourself when you hit your various important goals. You deserve a treat for the hard work you are doing.
  • shoerack45
    shoerack45 Posts: 30
    Options
    Congrats! Oddly enough, I hadn't thought that far. It took a lot to get here. I think after my first week check in, I'll set one. :smile:
  • KCSF
    KCSF Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Goodbye 200s... Hello 100s!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    Good Job! I am WAAAAAAYYYYY far from Onederland, but I am only about 15 pounds from my lowest adult weight and that is my next goal. It is so exciting knowing that it will happen! Congrats!
  • SparleCat
    SparleCat Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks All! I'm definitely going to have to think of a non-food way to treat myself (I think all of us do!) I'm still shopping in my closet, so I think next goal (lowest adult weight and under a size 12) will require and clothes shopping spree! This would have been punishment a few short weeks ago and now it's a treat!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You'll have to start thinking of non-food ways to treat yourself when you hit your various important goals. You deserve a treat for the hard work you are doing.

Too true! I reminded my mother in law to give my daughter a non food treat if we find out she made an A on the science test. I don't want her to go down that road.
  • Ksh1055
    Ksh1055 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for breaking through that barrier. My hat is off to you.
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone for the milestones you have reached or are close to reaching. I'm pre-surgery and have about 7 lbs. to go to get back in the 200's. I'm getting really close though and it feels reachable. I hope and pray that I will never reach the 300's again as it has really been a blow to my self-esteem and confidence.
    As previously mentioned, I look forward to the day that I can shop in my closet as I have a lot of clothes that don't fit or are too tight to wear. Like many of us, I have about 4 sizes of clothes in my closet. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • goodlife1206
    goodlife1206 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats on another step on your road to health. Success is putting one foot in front of the other one day at a time.