November Brides

Options
The October Brides topic got a bunch of love so I thought I'd start one for November Brides!

I'm getting married November 22 in Key Largo. I bought my dress almost a month ago and I'm super excited about looking amazing in it! (I have about 15-20 pounds to go before my wedding day.)

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Getting married November 8th! When we picked that date it seemed so far away, but now the time seems to be flying by and I still have so much to do! I went dress shopping for the first time last weekend, but haven't bought one yet, that's next on my to-do list, along with trying to lose another 15 lbs before the big day.
  • winley87
    winley87 Posts: 32
    Options
    It totally does creep up on you. Buying the dress is so exciting!! Good luck with shopping. :)
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am getting married on November 1. I already bought a dress. I like it a lot, but it shows some body parts I need to work on...
  • healthywifey1128
    Options
    I am getting married November 28 in Baltimore. I have my dress already, but I am super anxious to try it on again when I go back home to see my mom and dad since I have been working out like crazy!
  • maky77
    maky77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Getting Married November 1. I need to lose 25 pounds before the big day !
  • lrakins54
    lrakins54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My date is November 15 in Dallas. I am working to lose about 20 more pounds before the big day.

Absolutely cannot believe its only 6 months away, time is flying!
  • Luvs_Rage_Phish
    Luvs_Rage_Phish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Another November 8th bride... I have about 20-25 lbs to lose and am getting a little nervous. My dress doesn't hide anything...
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group. I'm getting married November 18th in Florida (I'm from the UK). I have around 13lbs to lose...
  • RescueDogzRock
    Options
    Hi! I'm also getting married in November. We are going to Puerto Rico towards the end of November & will pick our date when we get there. We've got all the flight, hotel, and paperwork in order, just don't know what day or place feels right until we're in the moment.