JennypegMarie
JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
Hiya Gals,

Any expectant mothers due in October this year? :smile:

Replies

• kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Me. :happy: I'm due Oct. 24th! Although my son came almost 3 weeks early, so I'm not putting too much stock in my due date! :laugh:
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    October 19! But you already knew that :)
  • JennypegMarie
    Options
    I certainly did :) Hows is everything going?
  • JennypegMarie
    Options
    Found out my due date is now, 10th October not 13, but of course they could arrive early or late!
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Due October 8th with TWIN boys!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm due the 19th as well, but I'm thinking since this is my first, it'll be closer to Halloween.
  • mrsomeara
    mrsomeara Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am due 10/28. My 1st was born on his due date but I doubt I'll get that lucky again :-)

I am just getting over the stomach bug :( Its been AWFUL being sick and pregnant but its even worse taking care of a 14 month old that is also throwing up. We are both on the mend today though. Yay!

I have been slacking on logging but I am back at it today. Always looking for preggo friends on MFP. So if you'd like, add me!
  • chocol8doll
    chocol8doll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im due 10/05 with my first
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Checking in to see how everyone is doing. 18W2D here, and feeling pretty great!

I can finally eat chicken again, which is very nice. So far the 2nd trimester is treating me very well, although my energy levels are still low.
  • mrsomeara
    Options
    I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow. I am feeling GREAT!! Morning sickness has disappeared, aversions aren't as bad (they lasted my entire pregnancy last time) and I have more energy most days (still take the occasional nap if I can). BUT I am hungry!! All the time. Ha!
  • jessicarod1121
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am 17 weeks tomorrow due October 29th with my second. My oldest is 8 years old so... it's been a while. I don't even remember half of that pregnancy hah! anywho I am trying to maintain a healthy pregnancy using MFP along the way trying to keep myself between 25lb-30lb gain. Anyone have good workouts/gym routines?
  • melbwhite
    melbwhite Posts: 16
    Options
    HI there!

Im due Oct 20 and measuring 1.5 weeks early! This is my 4th child and my last one was born a month early at 8 lbs!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm due October 4th! This is my second child. Been sick most of my pregnancy. But now I'm feeling much better. Hopefully I won't gain too much with this one. I know I lost quite a bit and gain some back. So many more months to go. :)
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Ladies!!!!! We are having our babies next month! I can't wait! How is everyone doing?

Right now, I feel like a whale. I went for an easy hike with my husband yesterday evening, and although my feet hurt, it felt wonderful to get out of the house and get some fresh air. We did about 3-4 miles.

Sleep has been okay. I get up about twice a night to go to the bathroom, and rolling over can be a pain. besides that, I think I am doing okay.

So excited to meet this little boy or girl! I think we are ready. We just need to prewash the cloth diapers, find a nanny, and pack our hospital bags!
  • melbwhite
    Options
    It's so exciting and stressful at the she time! This is my fourth but my youngest is 6. I feel like Im not ready at all.. well baby wise. This is the most unprepared Ive ever been for the baby! We only have a few things for baby..( Travel system, fold and go sleeper, a few bottles and a diaper bag). This summer has just flown by and now Im in panic mode!! I am having a shower on the 20th so hopefully she stays put until then. Now physically Im ready. Has anyone had any BH? Mine has been unbearable the past week! Im also having a ton of pressure down low, so much as sometimes I feel like she is trying to bust outta there! :) Ive also gained more weight the past 3 weeks then in my entire pregnancy! ugh. I was at a 10 pound gain up until 3 weeks ago and now I'm up 8 more in 3 weeks! I really only wanted to gain abt 20lbs but i don't see that happening now.. oh well this is my last pregnancy so I might as well embrace it right?! :) My other trouble is sleeping at night. or rather no sleep at night. Between the heartburn and baby moving and kicking I'm not comfortable until around 4:30 a.m. Anyone else having these troubles.. Ive tried taking tums to help at night but even drinking water past 8 pm gives me the heartburn.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I am having BH like crazy! Yesterday on our hike, I had to stop several times because of it. I think my baby has also made his/her descent a few days ago. I'm also having a lot of pressure down low, and feeling like I have to pee constantly.

I think we're so prepared because this is our first, and we have too much time on our hands! lol With three others, I can definitely understand how time can get away from you!

The exhaustion and baby brain are the two things that are getting to me the most. I can barely keep my eyes open at work. When I'm able to stay alert, I have the hardest time concentrating and taking on new tasks. I think I have a little bit of "babyitis' as well. I just can't wait for this maternity leave!
  • kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It's so exciting and stressful at the she time! This is my fourth but my youngest is 6. I feel like Im not ready at all.. well baby wise. This is the most unprepared Ive ever been for the baby! We only have a few things for baby..( Travel system, fold and go sleeper, a few bottles and a diaper bag). This summer has just flown by and now Im in panic mode!! I am having a shower on the 20th so hopefully she stays put until then. Now physically Im ready. Has anyone had any BH? Mine has been unbearable the past week! Im also having a ton of pressure down low, so much as sometimes I feel like she is trying to bust outta there! :) Ive also gained more weight the past 3 weeks then in my entire pregnancy! ugh. I was at a 10 pound gain up until 3 weeks ago and now I'm up 8 more in 3 weeks! I really only wanted to gain abt 20lbs but i don't see that happening now.. oh well this is my last pregnancy so I might as well embrace it right?! :) My other trouble is sleeping at night. or rather no sleep at night. Between the heartburn and baby moving and kicking I'm not comfortable until around 4:30 a.m. Anyone else having these troubles.. Ive tried taking tums to help at night but even drinking water past 8 pm gives me the heartburn.

Ugh, the heartburn! I take tums before I get in bed, but I've noticed that the heartburn is worse if I lay on my left side vs my right side for some reason. :huh: And sleep? Yeah. I don't sleep well until probably after 4 or 5 a.m. as well. Then when I'm sleeping really good, it's time to get up! Go figure. :laugh:
  • mrsomeara
    Options
    Ladies!!!!! We are having our babies next month! I can't wait! How is everyone doing?

Right now, I feel like a whale. I went for an easy hike with my husband yesterday evening, and although my feet hurt, it felt wonderful to get out of the house and get some fresh air. We did about 3-4 miles.

Sleep has been okay. I get up about twice a night to go to the bathroom, and rolling over can be a pain. besides that, I think I am doing okay.

So excited to meet this little boy or girl! I think we are ready. We just need to prewash the cloth diapers, find a nanny, and pack our hospital bags!

It's so nice to say "I'm due next month" :-)

I get up around 3-5 times a night to pee. Its gotten painful to roll over so I started wearing my maternity support belt and that's helped SO much! You might want to give it a try?

I think it's so awesome you don't know the baby's gender. What a great surprise that will be when you meet him or her :)
  • mrsomeara
    Options

This baby moves WAY more than his big brother and it makes me nervous. LOL! My 1st he never kept me up with his movements but this little boy makes it near impossible to fall asleep some nights.

I hope you can find some heartburn relief.