week four goals and reward!

Options
df1982
df1982 Posts: 147 Member
Week three is behind us! We are 21 days into this challenge, fast approaching half way. I have been on a real roll with the gym, but less so with the eating and wellness. As I've said, the weekends kill me!

Fitness: finish Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred

Nutrition: stay within MFP calories

Wellness: work on digital photography stuff

Reward: new at-home hair dye :)

Good luck to everyone who is still here!

E

Replies

• JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A bit late, but
    fitness goal- I really need to stretch! I have been having bad knee pain and leg soreness because I've been skipping it!
    nutrition- to hit my calorie goals within 100 cal
    wellness- finish unpacking...and thus sorting the clutter in my mind!
    reward- lunch at my favorite Mediterranean place next week :)
  • jlm0710
    jlm0710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Where did everyone go? I find it strange that this board started with such enthusiasm and has now almost died. Oh well. I am still working on my goals and am happy with what I have accomplished over the past weeks.

Week 4 goals:

Nutrition: continue to log my food and stay within my calorie goals.
    Wellness: make it to the beach to listen to the waves:)
    Fitness: continue C25K...week 7!

Reward: get my hair done.
  • df1982
    Options
    Yes, it seems like we have lost almost everyone in the group! I get it, because there have been many times when I haven't wanted to check in - with myself, or the group - knowing that I'm not where I would like to be at the almost half way mark. I'm sure there are lots of other reasons why people have dropped off - some people may be kicking butt on their own and have no need to extra motivation - but that would be mine.

There is a flip side to that coin, however - we are not even half way done the challenge! There's five weeks left! Tons of time to see some positive changes.

Since I started the group, I'm here for the long run. Thanks to Jim0710 and JoyfulToday for sticking it out with me this week :) Looking forward to five more weeks with those who are still up for it.
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Fitness: Stick with 6w6p Lvl 2, or have at least 30 minutes of any kind of exercise
    Nutritional: Stay under calories and drink 8 cups of water everyday
    Wellness: Fix my room up for my new dresser coming in :)
    Reward: my new dresser and also got a new mirror so I need to hang that up too!

It is sad that a lot of people left, but at least we are still on it!
  • JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Where did everyone go? I find it strange that this board started with such enthusiasm and has now almost died. Oh well. I am still working on my goals and am happy with what I have accomplished over the past weeks.

Week 4 goals:

Nutrition: continue to log my food and stay within my calorie goals.
    Wellness: make it to the beach to listen to the waves:)
    Fitness: continue C25K...week 7!

Reward: get my hair done.

I'm glad a few are still left! If it died completely, I would be discouraged :(

So cool that you're on week 7 of C25K! I did week 5 this week and just about died on the day it said to run 2 miles/20 min without walking. I was thinking, "I'm just not there yet!" And I know in week 7 you jog with no walking, so how is that going for you? I hope by week 7 I can do it, but I might have to throw even a few 30 second walks in there. Had you run before doing this program?
  • df1982
    Options
    We have a really solid group of us here, as we hit the half way mark! I didn't include you in my last post Taylorxxlynne - yay to those of us still here!

It's cool that a few of us are doing the C25k! I'm STILL on week 5. I do the runs in the mornings with my puppy, and neither of us have been able to get through the whole 8 minutes of jogging yet :)