Whovian Weekly Watchalong Week 1: The Eleventh Hour

Options
2»

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    It's Sunday & I'm finally watching "The Eleventh Hour" (again) .......... that little Amy is so darn cute ! I just love her "wellies" ..... bright red ...... I want a pair just like that !

Am only 15 minutes into this episode and already getting teary-eyed. He's promised to be back in 5 minutes ........ we suspect how that'll turn out ........ poor kid has had to fend for herself, what happened to her parents ?? ...... I couldn't cook when I was her age ....... also, I kept thinking that no kid is going to eat apples, beans, yogurt or bread & butter after watching this :laugh:

But honestly, the biggest thing for me is ....... I drink a lot of coffee ...... with milk ...... and sometimes when I get near the bottom of the cup, there's a "crack" between the milk & coffee that looks EXACTLY like the crack in Amy's wall ....... it always makes me feel a bit uncomfortable .......

oooooh, scary stuff .......
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Is week 2 going to go on to the beast below? Its one of my favorites.

Yep, we'll go in order. Tomorrow I'll make the post for the next episode. :)
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ooh. Let me catch up with you all. (off to watch it now)
  • mbitely2004
    mbitely2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love this episode, I love the fact that little Amelia is like totally cool with this random man. Its pretty funny.

teh4.jpg

I love that everyone is all like but its him. its the raggedy man.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Favorite Scene as a Whole: The confrontation of the Atraxi on the rooftop. I'm a sucker for a good Hartnell-thru-current-Doctor montage.

This is my favorite scene as well. The music, the montage - oh it gives me the giddies. It reminds me of the scene from The Christmas Invasion when Ten is telling off the aliens. Of course, at least this time there's no Harriet Jones to blow them up.